Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

green flower street

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

green flower street Empty
PostSubject: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 12:48 am

The air adrift with pollen and the delectable scents of new growth, the deputy found herself itching to be out there in it, stirring the grass with a flick of her plumed tail and witnessing the rebirth of her territory through her eyes. A quick glance around the clearing helped to make up her mind on going out- the freshkill pile needed to be restocked, she could take another cat and bring back prey to keep every cat happy and healthy. Yes, her goal was set. But who to take? Heronfeather mused, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she debated on a clanmate, before the familiar form of Fernstep caught olive eyes. Perfect!

"Fernstep! Let's go hunting together," the mottled molly purred, brushing up against the other she-cat in a display of affection. The distance that had grown was nowhere near intentional, and she hoped they could rekindle with a short hunting patrol. Leading the way out of the clearing, she pulled herself through the gorse tunnel that protected their campsite and took in a deep breath of the scent of moorland, of the earth and flowers, of everything that came along with Newleaf.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 12:53 am

Fernstep was just walking around camp making sure her kits weren’t up to something when she heard heronfeather call for her. “Sure, I would love to.” She mewed and padded after her oldest friend. They were friends as kits and even apprentices but life made them grow distant and fernstep was excited to hang out like they used to. “Should we see who is the better hunter, I know I sucked as an apprentice but I have gotten better since then!” She challenged with a smile.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 12:59 am

A small smile adorned her face as the duo exited the camp together, and the friendly wager only broadened the smile. "You're on! Although, I'm a bit rusty myself, been so busy organising the patrols I often don't get time to go out myself," Heronfeather purred, stretching her paws forwards and digging her claws into the moorland in preparation. "Nevermind that, I'll still kick your tail!" With that, the deputy had begun to seek out prey through narrowed eyes, relying solely on her sight and hearing as heavy scents clouded the rest of her senses.

Her tail began to twitch in excitement as she caught sight of a pheasant of all things, her absolute favourite piece of prey and there was one not far from where she stood, scratching absentmindedly and without a care in the world at the dirt beneath. Rather than launching herself after it like she would a rabbit, the molly kept her pawsteps light and fast as she closed in on the bird, careful not to startle it - which with how she was secretly salivating for it, was a real difficulty. Before long Heronfeather found herself within leaping distance, and pushed off on her hindlegs, front claws outstretched for the plump bird. A very delighted purr escaped her as pheasant lay limp in her claws, and she deposited it within a clump of heather sprigs, planning on returning later to collect it for the clan.

Returning to her friend and clanmate, she poked her tongue out in an affectionate yet cheeky manner. "How have things been with the kits? I know I didn't really come and see them when they were born, I've just been so busy. They seem to have grown into marvellous cats though!" Heronfeather asked, a pang of sadness worming its way into her chest at the realisation she had allowed this drift to happen, intentional or not. She intended to begin to repair it - she missed the formerly hyperactive and eccentric she-cat in her life, and would gladly welcome the companionship once more.

Last edited by oryx on Sat May 09, 2020 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 12:59 am

The member 'oryx' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:12 am

Fernstep watched as she caught the bird and smiled at her. “They are doing great. Bunnypaw and eaglepaw’s training is going good but I can’t seem to get wisp to open up to others. I have noticed her talking to RimeFang so she is at least trying with her mentor. I must thank you again, RimeFang was the best option for her as he will help her come out of her shell.” Fernstep mewed before noticing a rabbit. She silently stalked after it and when she was close enough she ran after the small creature. She pounced on it with her claws out and caught the creature before it could go into the ground. She killed it in one bite and buried it to get later.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sat May 09, 2020 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:12 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:24 am

"I'm glad to hear, I really am. Rimefang is well... He's an incredible warrior," she chuckled, shaking her head in an attempt to clear the thought and the warmness that spread across her cheeks and into the tips of her ears. "I'm sure if anyone can bring Wisppaw out of her own nerves, it'll be him. Worse comes to worse, I'll bring her into a training session with Shrikepaw. That tom... He definitely knows how to make even the quietest cat talk!" A more steady laugh left her lips, and her eyes lit up in praise of her friend's catch. "Good one!"

Taking this as her cue, she went on the prowl for another catch, eyes and ears carefully attuned to her surroundings.

At last, a rabbit hopped into sight, clearly not worrying about cats stalking the moor for their next meal. All of the caution she exerted for her pheasant was thrown to the wind-- literally, as she pelted straight for it, and she felt satisfaction bloom like a Newleaf flower as it noticed her and took off on its own. Quickly thinking, she veered for where she knew the rabbit would run, straight into its burrow, and her theory was proven correct as it unsuccessfully back peddled in an attempt to avoid the jaws of the deputy. "Gotcha!" she meowed around her catch, glad that it was relatively small so that she could bring it back to deposit it with Fernstep's catch. "Seems I'm in the lead!"

Last edited by oryx on Sat May 09, 2020 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:24 am

The member 'oryx' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:37 am

Fernstep watched as she chased after a rabbit and smirked before rolling her eyes at her friends comment. “I will catch up, and if Shrikepaw can make a shy cat talk wouldn’t that make her scared of him?” She asked before spotting another rabbit. Without thinking she ran after it. The rabbit noticed her and started to run towards his burrow. Fernstep was too fast though for the small creature and caught it before it even had a chance. She killed it in one bite and set it down with the other rabbits that they caught.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sat May 09, 2020 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:37 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:53 am

"In theory, yes. But you clearly haven't met Shrikepaw, he is definitely all bark and no bite that tom. Maybe he needs someone to reign him in a little - just like you!" the molly chuckled again, settling down on the earth, her paws tucked under her chest. She was done hunting, even if it was just for the moment - four pieces of prey between two cats, especially rather plump catches was more than enough, and it was nice to just chat with an old friend.

"I... I'm having tom problems," Heronfeather shook her head; she could not believe she had found herself in this position. Life has a way! she noted with a wry smile, before continuing, "There's this tom who I think I like, we get along quite well and he's really nice to me, but there's another who just... I really don't think I've ever spoken to him, but he's so interesting to me. I want to get to know him, and it's all so confusing. Not to mention the fact I'm deputy and constantly putting out Brindlestar's fires-- I don't exactly have time to get to know someone. But I want a family, kits of my own. Seeing Brindlestar's proud looks at Shrikepaw, and hearing you speak about Wisppaw- it's something I want for myself. A lot more than I once thought was possible," She finished, head now resting on her paws in a slight show of defeat.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:59 am

Fernstep laid down also and listened to her friend speak. “I don’t think I can help but I will try. If I was you I would figure out which Tom had the same interest as me and also which one cared for me more. If you remember correctly, me and Patchpelt met cause I had to explain to him that the big bad monster was his tail. In finding love there is many ups and downs but your heart will get you through it, and so will I.” She mewed. She didn’t fully understand the problem as she wasn’t heronfeather but if she could help her friend she would.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 2:07 am

She tipped her head to the side as she listened, feeling grateful to not only have an insiders input into her own emotions - but for it to be the cat that had been by her side through most of her life. "Thank you, Fernstep. That helps more than you think," Heronfeather purred, thinking of how she was to approach the mystery tom - hopefully actually getting to know him would shed more light into what she actually felt, whether it was face value attraction or something more. "Lets head back to camp, and call it a tie! I think we've caught enough prey for everyone, and I was going to send out another patrol later anyways," she mewed more to herself than anything, gathering her pheasant and then returning for the rabbit, before making her way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 2:11 am

Fernstep nodded and picked up her rabbits before following after heronfeather. She hoped her friend could solve her problem and soon have a family of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: green flower street   green flower street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

green flower street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Moors-
Jump to: