Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The Enneagram Test

Go down 
+3
oryx
Sal
Seer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 3:46 am

personality test time, babey!

for those of you who haven't heard of The Enneagram Test, formally known as the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator or RHETI, it's a pretty basic and popular personality test that divides people into Nine Basic Personalities going off of the Enneagram model of personality. it's one of my favorite personality tests we were taught to profile in school, so I'd recommend reading up on it a bit more if you enjoy any sort of psychology.

basically, what you do is

take the test and see what you get, maybe it's accurate and maybe it's not. I got Type One, which is pretty much dead center lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 8:24 am

ooh i gotta do this for my cats as well :')

but anyway i got

type 5! think it fits me decently. type 1 was a close second though!
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 9:51 am

type 7 boys! type 2 & 6 were tied after that, so pretty interesting and accurate really. thanks for this!
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:17 am

type 2, which seems accurate for me
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 1:27 am

Type 2 and 4 were tied for me! I think that fits me in a nutshell. My lowest was ype 7, at -8 points lmao
This was really fun to do! <3
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 2:00 am

Sal wrote:
ooh i gotta do this for my cats as well :')

that's a wonderful idea! 0: I'd love to see that for everyone's characters

oryx wrote:
type 7 boys! type 2 & 6 were tied after that, so pretty interesting and accurate really. thanks for this!

Stormy wrote:
Type 2 and 4 were tied for me! I think that fits me in a nutshell. My lowest was ype 7, at -8 points lmao
This was really fun to do! <3

The Enneagram Test E8ecd48d9f71e8d75c5c7057105afda4

i scored -12 on type 7

Asher wrote:
type 2, which seems accurate for me

type 2 is labeled as the helper, i should change your personal status to FoTW's official helper
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:18 am

Type 6

I’m the loyalist :3 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 12:45 pm

I got type 4, the artist or the romantic depending on which of these lists you look at. I can see that being accurate-ish. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Enneagram Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enneagram Test   The Enneagram Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enneagram Test
Page 1 of 1