Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

PHANTOM...

Go down 
+4
Sal
Asher
Windwillow
aspentrees
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 11:47 am

PHANTOM... Giphy

This plot is a WIP at the moment and has not been approved yet! I will update this post once everything is complete.

This plot is a character-long plot arc for Halfkit of ShadowClan, based on the character Erik (the Phantom) of Phantom of the Opera.

⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽

THE BEGINNING...

Halfkit is born in ShadowClan. He is bitter and angry and tends to lash out. It's apparent he has anger issues. In time, Halfkit becomes Halfpaw. Throughout his training, he proves himself to be useful and a skilled apprentice in battling and hunting. He learns to take out his anger through fighting and killing prey. He may have a few friends, but not many. He doesn't get along with many cats but the ones he does he considers to be close friends. His favorite cat, however, is {CHRISTINE...?}, a molly he develops a bit of a one-sided crush on. She may admire him for his strength but it doesn't go beyond that. Halfpaw is stuck pining for her, not emotionally acute enough to do anything about it.

Halfpaw earns his warrior name and becomes Halfmask. His name bothers him, but out of respect for the leader, he holds his tongue.

TROUBLE STARTS...

Early on in his warriorhood, Halfmask goes on a hunting patrol with {CHRISTINE...?} and a couple other Clanmates. They stray too close to the Thunderpath and they are intercepted by a wild fox, which attacked the group. Halfmask takes a hard hit from the fox, which scratches his right eye out. He falls unconsious. Fearing he has been killed, Halfmask's Clanmates leave him there with plans to come back for him later. He sees them leave just before he goes under from blood loss and assumes they abandoned him to die there.

IN THE MEANTIME...

Halfmask is found by Twolegs that were in the area and taken away.

The Clanmates on the patrol run back to the ShadowClan camp and alert the leader and deputy about what happened. They send another patrol out to retrieve their fallen warrior and find he is no longer there.

NEW LIFE...

Halfmask wakes up in a cold cage inside a Twoleg nest that smells of chemicals. He has been given a strange piece of cloth and bandages around his missing eye. He hisses and spits at any Twoleg that gets near. With time, his missing eye heals but he is left with an awful, disfiguring scar. The Twolegs that took him from the forest soon take him to their nest. They call him Erik. Halfmask hates the Twolegs, but that seems to be a better name than his ShadowClan-given one.

Erik vows to destroy the cats that abandoned him and sent him to this new life in Hell, except for {CHRISTINE...?}. He couldn't bear to hurt her.

The Twolegs make the mistake of letting Erik outside. He escaped their nest and flees into the forest, soon finding himself near SkyClan territory. On his enraged path to destruction, he will fight any apprentice or warrior that dares to leave camp at night. Nighttime is his favorite time, he can hide his hideous face from the world... From there, it is but a brief day walk to ThunderClan territory. The cycle begins anew.

PHANTOM...

Word spreads around the forest of a Phantom Cat plaguing SkyClan and ThunderClan...
This haunting continues for a moon, two moons...Erik is biding his time, waiting for the right time to strike. On one paw, the fact that other Clans think he's a Phantom is infuriating, but on the other paw...it's empowering. Amusing, even. Foolish idiots. They only got in his way...

Erik is lurking around the Thunderpath one night and crosses it, now back on ShadowClan territory. His rage is nearly palpable. But something stops him. He stumbles upon {CHRISTINE...?} taking a walk in the middle of the night. He goes to her, ecstatic to see her again. He had not stopped thinking about her since he was taken away. They discuss the ongoings of the Phantom... and Erik confesses to her. {CHRISTINE...?} is concerned and scared, wondering why Erik would do such a thing. Erik quickly confesses again, this time confessing his love to her. She kept him going. He was doing all of this for her. He begs {CHRISTINE...?} to run away with him and be his mate, it was all he had ever wanted. She (declines?) and Erik is shattered. (Maybe she already has a mate...?) This only fuels his anger and, despite {CHRISTINE...?} protesting, he goes back to ShadowClan camp. He hasn't forgotten the cats that wronged him all those moons ago and abandoned him to die, or so he thought. So he will punish them as he as been punished. Storming into the warriors' den, he drags the offending cats out of their nests and horribly scars their faces, leaving them bloodied and in pain.

And now, to deal with {CHRISTINE...?}. If he can't have her, no cat can. As his final act, (surely he is to be destroyed by ShadowClan at any moment) he pins her to the ground and attempts to kill her. A battle ensues, and Erik is run off by ShadowClan, barely escaping with his life. He is never to be seen again...Or is he?

⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽

SIGN-UP LISTS

For now, message me on Discord if you're interested in signing up!

CHRISTINE...?Darkpaw(flower)

Warrior Patrol Cat #1Darkpaw(flower)
Warrior Patrol Cat #2Mapleglow
Warrior Patrol Cat #3Briarpaw

Aftermath Patrol Cat #1Toadspeckle
Aftermath Patrol Cat #2Grass-snake
Aftermath Patrol Cat #3Hawktalon

(If you want your cat to possibly be murdered by Erik, that is an option too! Please let me know if you want that to happen, it's important for staff to know that this will be happening.)
Nighttime SkyClan Cat #1Lilacpaw
(More can be added if needed!)

Nighttime ThunderClan Cat #1Owlpaw
Nighttime ThunderClan Cat #2Flashpaw
Nighttime ThunderClan Cat #3Lynxpaw (will be murdered!)

Last edited by aspentrees on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:58 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 2:07 pm

I can offer up Ravenpaw. She is SC MCA but idk where she’ll fit in.
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:04 pm

@Windwillow I'll probably be able to find a spot for her! Or her and Half can just interact some if you want :0

Also...little bump!! I'm still planning on doing this, I think, but we will see...
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Yeah we can set up a topic for him. She needs a healing req.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:27 pm

mallowspeck can be one of the patrol cats if you'd like!
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Awesome, I'll add them, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Owlkit (tc) will likely be an apprentice by the time this starts, she can be the ThunderClan cat he attacks ^^
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 7:28 am

Added!
Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon
lasagna hog
lasagna hog
narwhalbacon

Gemini Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 7:37 am

I can offer up Toadspeckle for the aftermath patrol
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:29 am

Added, thank you!
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:53 am

Mapleglow for the first patrol ;D

She'll get some good developement in that role
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 9:30 am

If you need a patrol cat Grasssnake can be part of the aftermath patrol!
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 10:12 am

Both of yall are added, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 11:05 am

...want to beat up the ThunderClan mca? xD She'll likely be a full meddie by then (hopefully) buuut.
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 5:24 am

Oh absolutely >:)
I'll add her to the list!
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 1:30 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 1:45 pm

i-i just realized, poor owlpaw is getting hurt by the rogues too... and i love it, hurt my child

anyway, the aftermath patrol is the one that runs off halfmask, yes? i can offer hawktalon up for that one, but not for the one that gets mauled as he needs his ego :')
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 2:19 pm

The aftermath patrol is the one that goes back to retrieve Halfmask's body (or so they thought), but he would be already gone as he's captured by Twolegs! I can add Hawktalon to the list, thank you!

aspentrees wrote:
Fearing he has been killed, Halfmask's Clanmates leave him there with plans to come back for him later. He sees them leave just before he goes under from blood loss and assumes they abandoned him to die there.

IN THE MEANTIME...

Halfmask is found by Twolegs that were in the area and taken away.

The Clanmates on the patrol run back to the ShadowClan camp and alert the leader and deputy about what happened. They send another patrol out to retrieve their fallen warrior and find he is no longer there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PHANTOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHANTOM...   PHANTOM... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHANTOM...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Plot Boards-
Jump to: