Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Earthkit Judges Your Names

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Earthkit Judges Your Names Empty
PostSubject: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 1:17 pm

A whole load of these posts are going around on other forums, and I decided to give it a try. Earthkit is blunt, sarcastic, and pretty dry. He’ll definitely tell you what he really thinks. Throw ‘em at me! All ya gotta do is tell me the warrior names. It has to be a warrior name, no ‘kits or ‘paws. They can be characters on here, future characters, whatever. Also keep in mind that these are my character’s opinions and may not be the same as mine.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 7:59 am

:cri: this looked fun

bump?
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 11:14 am

Oakleap, Bunnyhop, Ambersniff, Minnowstream
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 11:21 am

Okayyyyy >:3

Willowdream
Mapleleaf
Dogbean
Badgerstorm
Fernstep
Swiftbranch
Rainwhisper
Brightcloud (sunny)
Blackclaw
Waterwish
Nightowl
Wispfur
Firedaisy

Have fun with my babies ^_^
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 12:16 pm

Let’s do this thing:

”Alright, let’s get going. Oakleap. Alright, well Oak sorta makes sense considering you are Thunderclan and trees and whatnot, but a little stiff. Still your mother wasn’t terrible with this one. But leap? I mean a tree can’t jump. Or a log. Or a branch. Oakleap has kinda a flow, but, it doesn’t make too much sense. Bunny hop. Well, fighting a warrior named Bunnyhop wouldn’t exactly be intimidating, but, it makes sense. Still, your mother shouldn’t have named you Bunny. Ambersniff...well, it’s alright. Amber makes sense, and sniff relates to noses. Maybe you are a good hunter? But still, like in a battle, ‘Oh no! It’s Ambersniff! Is she gonna sniff me?’ Like, not intimidating. At all. Minnowstream. Ugh, why are these names so PUNY. Minnows are fish, and you are Riverclan. It works. And stream actually fits. Minnows in a stream! That’s actually not a terrible name. Wow.”

love all these that’s hit <3

I’ll do Daisy later xD
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 2:34 am

Let's do momma Breeze's family >:3
Treeheart
Flowerstream
Spottedoak
Acornmask
Streamlily(<- and ^ are bio family)
Breezebranch (<-herself
Mudmask (<- mate)

Maplecloud(would have been)
Acornpetal
Lilystream
Swiftbranch
Mudbreeze(<- and ^ are bio kits)
(brindleunknown)

Iceheart
Lionflame (<- and ^ are adopted kits)

Breezethroat
Stonewhisker
Brindleface/star
Breezepuddle
Coalspark
Nightowl
Earthsplash
Briarglow
Sweetheart
Pebblefoot
Blacknose
Waterwish
Whitelion
Violetbriar
Wolfstorm
Ivyfeather
Bluefeather
Shrikethorn
Hawthornshade
Rookflight
Snowdrift
Icestorm
Rainwhisper
Grayclaw
Cloudwing (<- and ^ extended family, optional [I'm not that evl lmao])
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 3:41 am

BIG FAMILY I saw all my babies ^_^
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 3:45 am

YES
Not all of them.. eheheh..
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 3:58 am

I meant all my babies that in that family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthkit Judges Your Names   Earthkit Judges Your Names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthkit Judges Your Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: