Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Ship Playlists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

Ship Playlists Empty
PostSubject: Ship Playlists   Ship Playlists Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:28 am

hello! one of my favorite parts of having a particular ship I really enjoy writing/reading about is having a playlist for the pairing, so I usually end up with a couple extremely lengthy playlists for the ships I have lol.

I've decided to start making ship playlists for other pairings, just as a fun way to learn about other characters and share a fun hobby I like to do.

template :
Code:
[b]character name :[/b]
[b]gender :[/b]
[b]clan :[/b]
[b]rank :[/b]
[b]basic summary of character/link to character page :[/b]

[b]character name :[/b]
[b]gender :[/b]
[b]clan :[/b]
[b]rank :[/b]
[b]basic summary of character/link to character page :[/b]

[b]brief explanation of character's relationship/dynamic :[/b]
[b]preferred music genre to be included?[/b]
[b]any preferred songs to be included?[/b]

example :
lichenstar x nettlesplash

*sorry if these take a little while, I like to take my time learning about characters before I make anything.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Ship Playlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Playlists   Ship Playlists Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 5:43 am

character name : Breezebranch
clan : SkyClan
basic summary of character/link to character page : mobile UnU

character name : Mudmask
clan : WC, he dead now tho
basic summary of character/link to character page : mobile UnU

brief explanation of character's relationship/dynamic : star-crossed forbidden lovers. Had six kits together, but then Mudmask died so yeah. He's currently visited three of six kits, and his only son, Maplepaw, has joined him in StarClan.

At their first visit, Breeze was stalking a rabbit, and insulted him for scaring her prey before apologizing having a pretty good time, catching a sparrow and two rabbits with him. They met again at a Gathering, and had a couple nighttime visits before Breeze got pregnant.

Mudmask died from a rogue, protecting his apprentice, Fernpaw. Breezebranch found this out at a Gathering from a WindClan she-cat. At this point, she'd had her kits, and had planned to introduce them to Mudmask, so she heavily grieved of course. When the time came, she told her kits and their reactions varied but it was mainly shock.

Mudpaw met with her father, Breezebranch unaware, and nearly died. Mudmask then met both Swiftbranch and Lilystream at their Moonstone journeys, and they both told their mother of this, saying he missed her. Maplepaw died, and Mudmask's spirit guided him to StarClan. At a Gathering, Breezebranch found her eyes lingering on her lover's sister, drawn to her by the thought of being related to her by Mudmask. Breezebranch still grieves for Mudmask, but she has now accepted his death and waits fof her time to join him.
preferred music genre to be included? nah
any preferred songs to be included? nope
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

Ship Playlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Playlists   Ship Playlists Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 7:32 am

acornpaw x robinpaw

up next: breeze x mud // lion x coal

just a little tidbit, but here's my favorite song [from each playlist so far] that I feel perfectly captures the couples' vibe:

lichenstar x nettlesplash : can't pretend - tom odell
acornpaw x robinpaw : fountain of youth - local natives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ship Playlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Playlists   Ship Playlists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ship Playlists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: