Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy Empty
PostSubject: Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy   Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 6:11 am

Cat Name: Mapleglow

Clan: Shadowclan

A brief description of your character: Though Mapleglow is a kind and sweet cat, believes that the two most important things to the clans are the warrior code and hard work. She's very calm under pressure, and pretty calm in general. She loves spending time with clan mates and taking a part in friendly conversation, and she usually does her best to prevent fights and skirmishes, though she will engage in battle if she feels it's necessary. No matter how gruesome a battle may get, she will never kill a cat if she can help it.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* 0

What are the duties of a deputy?: There are many duties as a deputy. One duty would be to arrange and send out patrols (though more often than not you don't see it happen in rp). Deputies also host apprentice ceremonies and they have the responsibility of deciding which cats get to be mentors to which apprentices. They take charge if the leader is for some reason unable to and are supposed to be at their leader's side, helping them along their leadership.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: If Mapleglow would become leader, It would be bringing a very calm, fair, and quick-thinking leader to the site. She'll be a leader who interacts with her clanmates on a day-to-day basis, trying to get to know her clanmates better and become closer with her clan. She'll be a leader who doesn't want to be seen as only a leader, she wants to be seen a friend, while still maintaining respect. She'll help Shadowclan rise up and be a stronger, more well-known clan. She'll also try her best to prove Shadowclan stereotypes wrong, as not all shadowclan cats are battle-hungry.(though some indeed are) She'll try to keep shadowclan and it's cats out of trouble and enforce the code as best as she can.

So pretty much i'll just try to make her an interactive cat who will try to make a difference for the better.

Why do you deserve this position?: I think Mapleglow would be well suited for the position, as she has qualities to her that would help her protect and grow closer to her clan. I on the other hand, have experience with a deputy spot, though i didn't have duties at the time as i would how. Even so, i've observed and learned about the duties of a deputy and feel like i would do a good job with the position, though i can't really prove it. I'm also active and make sure to keep up on topics that need posted in and topics that need to be created.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy   Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 5:36 am

bumped!
Back to top Go down

Mapleglow for Shadowclan deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: