Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy   Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 3:53 pm

[size=48]Cat Name: Mistythorn[/size]

[size=48]Clan: Shadowclan[/size]

[size=48]A brief description of your character: Mistythorn is a jet black queen with very pale green eyes. Her short fur hugs a thin, lithe frame and her tail is unusually long, making her ideally suited for activities like trees climbing.[/size]

[size=48]How many apprentices have you trained?:* Zero, brand new cat[/size]

[size=48]What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputies are the second-in-command and are essentially learning to one day lead the clan. Deputies often give advice to the leader just as much as they receive it. They act as clan leader when the current leader is unable and are in charge of organizing patrols. [/size]

[size=48]What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I would like the opportunity to have a higher position and prove myself capable. I believe I can make Mistythorn into a formidable force for Shadowclan.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy   Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 6:09 am

Still interested!
Back to top Go down

Mistythorn for Shadowclan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: