Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Sootpaw for ShadowClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurornis

Aurornis

Sootpaw for ShadowClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Sootpaw for ShadowClan Deputy   Sootpaw for ShadowClan Deputy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 2:10 am

Cat Name: Sootpaw (Sootheart)

Clan: ShadowClan

A brief description of your character: An ambitious cat to the extent of power-hungry. She is driven by the desire of becoming the "ideal warrior", and is proud of her dream, which makes her a little supercilious. A good hunter and fighter, as well as a devout StarClan believer.

How many apprentices have you trained?: None

What are the duties of a deputy?: Acting as second-in-command of the clan, fulfilling leader's duties if the leader is not available. A deputy also helps hold clan ceremonies and appoint mentors to new apprentices.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I am interested in developing one(or more) major villain/anti-hero to this site. Sootpaw at this moment is more a simple "goodie" character, but it will be fun to develop a villainous streak through roleplaying and to experiment with "good" and "bad" qualities that fight inside her psyche. If needed I could help work out a clan-wide or site-wide plot. I will also try my best to make ShadowClan active besides generic clan duties.

Why do you deserve this position?: I love villains, and I like it when ShadowClan beats everyone up in the Original XD. I have a lot of free time to devote to RP activity and clan businesses, and I have got no high positions yet.
Back to top Go down

Sootpaw for ShadowClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: