Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Breezebranch for SkyClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Breezebranch for SkyClan Deputy  Empty
PostSubject: Breezebranch for SkyClan Deputy    Breezebranch for SkyClan Deputy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 am

Cat Name: Breezemombranch

Clan: SkyClan

A brief description of your character: she's a mom. That's,, all you need to know. Jkjk lmao

Breezebranch is a warm individual, she sees the beauty in anything. Most cats, in her opinion, are entitled a second chance to do the right thing. She knows that other cats, however, are unforgivable. Such as murderers and especially kit murderers. Being a mother, the safety of kits, queens, and apprentices always comes first, as do elders, and she is incapable of leaving any young cat in danger, no matter the Clan.

Breeze is the only remaining kit of her four siblings. Her brother, and closest friend, died in the Great Battle. Her other sisters died as kits. Her lover, Mudmask, although unknown, is dead. One of her kits, Maplepaw, her only biological son, died as well. All of her living kin in SkyClan, except for her kits, are dead, with the exception of her aunt, Steamlily. Her best friend's kit, and her apprentice (NPC), died at the claws of a rogue. Breezebranch knows better than most heartache and suffering, and that's why she'll do whatever she can to help others feel loved and safe.

However, she's far from perfect. Her guiding key her entire life has been her heart, and her impulsiveness can be dangerous at times. However, there's generally a reason behind her actions.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* She has trained four, so far. One was an NPC, Sorrelpaw, the second her son, Lionflame, and then the other two are Hailpaw and Rainpaw. Hailpaw is awaiting his warrior ceremony, and I plan on asking Grizz if I can mentor Tigerkit, when he is ready.

What are the duties of a deputy?: As deputy, you are expected to be capable of decision making. If anything should happen to the leader, it is your job to take over, temporarily or permanently. Apprentice ceremonies are handled by you, and if a leader is unable to, warrior ceremonies as well. In cases of medical absence, you or your leader shall be expected to perform Moonstone trips. You are expected to interact with your Clan, as one day you may potentially lead them. You handle the patrols of the day (in Canon).

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: MOMSTAR As of now, most the leaders are pretty similar. "Five Clans exist, cool. Oh, SkyClan got mauled by a pack of dogs? Oh, okay, they went to ShadowClan land, kay thanks bye losers." As a leader, Breezebranch would be forced to put her Clan above everything: including love. It would be amazing development for her, and with her huge heart, for all the Clans, not just hers, she adds a bit of variety.

Her comforting, warmth love makes her feel like a confidant to cats easily, and she makes friendships quickly. I think she'd be a popular choice, especially by the younger members, young warriors and apprentices and such.

Why do you deserve this position?: Breezebranch grew up with Silverstar, they trained together, and she will alwats respect him. Spottedoak really admired Silverstar, and as such, she puts much faith in him. As they grew and trained together, Silverstar as well should trust Breezebranch a lot. She is also more experienced, being less than two weeks from t3 status.

I've dreamed of having Breezebranch become Breezestar for a while, and as so, when the opportunity showed itself, I was more than ready to apply. I've been here since the beginning, I know the ropes, and I've already got one higher rank. Activity wise, I won the top posters of the month once, and am almost always in the top ten highest posters on the month.
Back to top Go down

Breezebranch for SkyClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: