Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

fite me coward [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

fite me coward [closed] Empty
PostSubject: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Morningpaw waited at the edge of camp, his tail thrashing against the ground. He was finally feeling well after moons with greencough. Though it wasn't the sickness that angered him. It was that he still didn't have his warrior name.

Despite knowing the deputy took pity on him, he still accepted her offer to help him train. As such, he waited against the brambles.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Amongst all of her duties, keeping up with the apprentices was one she stuck to. Having finished the patrol assignments, Cloudbreeze went to find one of the oldest apprentices. "Greetings, Morningpaw." Her head dipped in a friendly greeting. "Lets go."

The deputy wasted no time having the apprentice follow her through the brambles, taking him to a decently-sized clearing. "Now that you're feeling better, its time you learn another vital skill - fighting. Defending your Clan is part of the Code, and as such vital to all trainings."
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 12:59 pm

"Fighting? Simple enough. As if any cat could stand a chance against me." He huffed with confidence, following the she-cat closely into the wide clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:03 pm

Flicking her tail with a bit of pride, the deputy spun to face the apprentice. "While vital to a battle to be confident, you also need to know when to stop so you don't kill yourself." She commented. Scenting the air, the deputy spun away from the apprentice as a small fox came into the clearing, bearing its teeth.

"Well, looks like you'll get your training in a real fight." She hissed towards the fox, her claws unsheathing.
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:11 pm

The apprentice quickly spun around, a grin growing on his face as he accepted the challenge of the fox in front of him. Nodding to Cloudbreeze, his ran forward, claws ready to rip the fox to shreds.

Morningpaw used Claws and Teeth. Morningpaw rolled a 5, causing a total of 10 damage.
Morningpaw
HP: 30/30
Fox
HP: 20/30

Last edited by Icee on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:11 pm

The member 'Icee' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Cloudbreeze quickly moved to position herself to be able to protect the young apprentice at all costs. Seeing him go at the fox, she gave a proud nod. "Good, just like that!" Watching the fox come towards the apprentice herself, Cloudbreeze darted in to attack as well.

The fox, meanwhile, yelped in its youth and went to attack as a response to both of the cats coming in to hurt it. Its teeth bared at the apprentice, snapping for the closest paw of the tom.

Cloudbreeze attacked the fox with Claws & Teeth, dealing 7 total damage.
Cloudbreeze: 40/40 HP
Fox: 13/30 HP

The Fox uses Talons or Fangs on Morningpaw, dealing 8 damage.
Fox: 13/30 HP
Morningpaw: 22/30 HP

Last edited by Kitty on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:18 pm

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Battle Dice' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Battle Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Morningpaw let out a hiss as the fox attacked back, but was swift to sink his teeth into the creature's flank.

Morningpaw used Claws and Teeth. Morningpaw rolled a 4, causing a total of 8 damage.
Morningpaw
HP: 22/30
Fox
HP: 5/30

With a yelp, the fox jumped away, running into the bushes, with a trail of blood following along. Why a baby would attack the two full grown cats, he would never know.

Licking his wounds, the apprentice looked back to the deputy. "Like I said, simple."

Last edited by Icee on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:25 pm

The member 'Icee' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:30 pm

Cloudbreeze lept away as the fox went running, a proud nod being bestowed upon the apprentice. "Correct you are. You've proven yourself well then, and certainly earned the rest of the day off. I will be sure to talk to Lightningstar about your achievement today." Her tail perched high with pride, leading the apprentice back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fite me coward [closed]   fite me coward [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fite me coward [closed]
Page 1 of 1