Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Acornpaw for SkyClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

Acornpaw for SkyClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Acornpaw for SkyClan Deputy   Acornpaw for SkyClan Deputy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 am

Cat Name: Acornpaw → Acornpetal

Clan: SkyClan

A brief description of your character: Genial and exuberant, Acornpaw is a charismatic and extroverted young molly- although she hinges on being unintentionally manipulative. Her natural persuasion and high emotional intelligence often results in her being a bit of a social chameleon - easily able to make friends with a wide variety of individuals, as she can mold her personality to befit the situation - and generally well-liked by SkyClan cats and non-SkyClan cats alike. She's a classic heart over head, and values non-materialistic things in life; her tendency to value the emotional well-being of others often leads to further issue, as she is unable to wrap her head around the possibility of leaving a certain party unhappy. Acornpaw is a bit narcissistic and tends to get wrapped up in the outward perception of herself, and struggles with accepting criticism, regardless of intent.

How many apprentices have you trained?: ---

What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputies stay the hand of their Leaders, a counterbalance in authority that serves to keep present powers in check. They also work as a right-hand man and confidant for their Leader, a sort of safety net to ensure that the burdens of Leadership aren't laid solely upon the shoulders of a singular individual. The immediate gravity of their workload comes on a day-to-day, moment-to-moment, basis; they organize patrols of all types, oversee the appointing and eventual training of the youngest members of the Clan, offering counsel to their Leader and Medicine Cat(s) during times of crisis or high stress, as well as maintaining fundamental parasocial relationships within their Clanmates.  

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: Acornpaw is an objectively skewed character who consistently prioritizes emotions above all else, regardless of the situation unfolding. She seemingly lacks the ability to prioritize physical well-being over emotional well-being, and always makes decisions with her heart instead of her head- if the cost of survival is the sacrifice of a loved one, she would choose death [for herself and all others involved] without hesitation or remorse. It would be fun to see a Leader that's so intensely driven by love and emotion, to the point where it often puts said Leader at odds with what's morally correct, and it would probably give Silverstar absolute hell.

Why do you deserve this position?: This is predominantly a grab at ranking Acornpaw up without having to finish all of my outstanding requirements [an immoral sinner by the standards of a bible written by my own hands, i know]. If granted the position, it would be solely temporary and likely given up before the end of summer - although I have a solid balance between personal and online life as of right now - for the sake of causing more chaos within SkyClan and furthering Silverstar's slight breakdown. I've been Deputy/Leader before prior to the founding of the site, and have always proven to be a reliably active participant when it comes to OOC duties/Clan plots.

Ultimately though, I'm just here for a free rank up and the chance to potentially cause problems for all of SkyClan lol.
Back to top Go down

Acornpaw for SkyClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: