Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

No, you lost! [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

No, you lost! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 10:09 am

Golden light streamed through the sky and onto the river, causing sunspots to dance across the water for moments and then reflect onto the rocks Sorrelpaw was stunning herself on. Eyes half closed, the blue-gray apprentice flopped onto her side, this time eyes scanning the RiverClan side before she attempted to do so, lest Shellpaw see her again. No one was there, so Sorrelpaw rolled onto her side, blue eyes peeking into the foliage of ThunderClan territory. She almost fell out of the rocks when she saw a pair of eyes peeking back at her. Immediately scrambling to her paws, the RiverClan apprentice’s mass of fur fluffed out, making her seem almost twice her size. Her claws slide out, scraping against the rocks, and she yelled in a nasally voice that rose uncomfortably high, Ew! Major ugly alert. I mean, I know all ThunderClan cats are ugly, but you are something else! Like, what even is that fur color? And your eyes look like puke! I might puke if I have to look at those for another second! And you’re so big and fat and probably lazy. I bet you can’t even climb up to where I am, you fish-pelted fleabag!”

Shrill voice squeaking dangerously high, Sorrelpaw continued, as if she was righteous to be offended by simply looking at Ferretpaw. Ew, that stench is revolting! How do you ThunderClan cats bear it? Like, how do you even live?”  Huffing, voice spent form screeching as high as anyone had ever heard, Sorrelpaw accentuated her shout with a exaggerated roll of her eyes, fluffy tail swishing back and forth. Ivory claws still grinding the gritty rock below her, her aqua eyes glared at Ferretpaw, who had yet to respond to her challenge.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 6:59 am

Ferretpaw sensed she was getting close to being a warrior. Well, she really wanted that to happen. So lately, she had been taking on a few extra patrols just to impress her father, so maybe he would notice. The rouges didn’t scare her too much, she was a pretty good fighter. As she spotted a flash of fur, she leapt up from behind a rock, staring at the she-cat. Instead of fleeing, the Riverclan apprnetice started to insult the Thunderclanner.

She listened to the insults rolling her eyes. She wouldn’t let this mouse-brain get away with that! ”Oh, I’m sorry for hurting your eyes,” she started in a mock apologetic tone. ”Maybe you should run back to the nursery with your mama. How old are you, 5 moons? And talking about my scent? All you Riverclanners do is eat fish and lay around, it makes you stink!” she retorted. Without a warning, she leapt onto the annoying apprentice, pinning her down.

Ferretpaw used Grapple, dealing 6 [2 + 4] damage!

Ferretpaw
30/30 HP

Sorrelpaw
24/30 (-6) HP

Last edited by Deer on Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 6:59 am

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

She stank? She looked like she was five moons old? She was lazy and fat? Eyes widening in anger and revulsion, Sorrelpaw prepared to leap at the stupid ThunderClan cat insulting her. How dare she accuse her of being lazy and kittish and stinky? Ivory claws curled forwards, itching to sink into this apprentice's flesh. But before she could, Ferretpaw leaped at her, pinning her down with two paws. Sorrelpaw screeched in more anger than fear or pain as claws sunk into her pelt.

Ferretpaw had taken it too far for a cat like Sorrelpaw. Now, she'd pay the price.

Huffing and squirming, Sorrelpaw lashed out at random, right paw managing to wiggle free of her grasp. Slicing her paw up, it sunk into fur. Snarling, her whiskers drew back, eyes narrowed, as she made an explosive movement with the entirety of her body. Somehow the ThunderClan apprentice stayed on. Rolling her eyes, Sorrelpaw resigned herself to insults, if not claws. "I'm not the fat one here, obviously, since your ugly puke-fur is trapping me to the ground. And, like, you're on RiverClan territory. Who's the kit now, hm?"

Sorrelpaw tried to Escape. Failed.

Last edited by Salsa on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

The member 'Salsa' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 10:51 am

(so sorry this was horribly late and short)

Ferretpaw didn’t enjoy fighting that much. But this? This was different. Sorrelpaw had flounced right over and insulted her. That was something she wouldn’t stand for. And now that they were in battle, they were in battle. Whatever happened wouldn’t seem too aggressive, because they were both just trying not to get maimed to bad. Anything goes in battle, for the most part. As the opponent squirmed and squealed, she rolled her eyes. Although she wasn’t extremely large, she was bigger and stronger than the Riverclanner, and could easily hold her down for a pretty long time.

Ferretpaw’s grapple continued, dealing 6 [2 + 4]

Ferretpaw
30/30

Sorrelpaw
18/30 (-6)

Last edited by Deer on Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 10:51 am

'Battle Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:59 am

"Oh, no retorts, huh? That's 'cause you know it's true! You're just a fat ThunderClanner and you crossed the border with nothing to say for yourself. The only thing you can even do is pin me down, because yo-" A mouthful of fur enveloped Sorrelpaw's lips, and she screwed up her mouth, spitting it out. Sorrelpaw managed to smack her right paw into Ferretpaw's chest. She may have looked like a pretty pelt without power, but underneath it was a substantial amount of muscle from swimming against strong currents. Lips curling back distastefully, Sorrelpaw flexed her shoulder muscles and sank into a crouch against the pin, waiting for Ferretpaw to make one wrong step.

Sorrelpaw used Play Blow, dealing 2 damage STONETELLER HATES ME I SWEAR-

Ferretpaw
28/30

Sorrelpaw
18/30

Last edited by Salsa on Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:59 am

'Battle Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am

or stoneteller doesn’t like Sorrelpaw lmao

Ferretpaw growled. ”Well, at least I don’t smell like I rolled around in fish? Is that what you do back at home? Roll around in your dumb prey? We don’t like that scent, so if you had any brains at all you might try to keep it off you.” As Sorrelpaw struck her chest, she was pushed back for a moment, but not too long. She pushed down a bit harder into the pin, not wanting her opponent to escape. Eventually she would let the annoying she-cat out, and hopefully she would scurry back home quickly.

Ferretpaw’s grapple continued, dealing 10 [4 + 6] damage

Ferretpaw
28/30

Sorrelpaw
8/30 (-10)

Last edited by Deer on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm

...fair
also this move is confusing so I’m just counting the damage but IC sorrelpaw’s gon’ yeet

As she was about to spring out and beat this stupid apprentice, the fat ThunderClan cat dropped more weight onto Sorrelpaw’s shoulders. Barely able to avoid biting her tongue, the gray apprentice heaved up. Not enough to completely dislodge her opponent, but enough to give her time to get in a blow. Sorrelpaw simply slammed a paw down on Ferretpaw’s leg. She wasn’t in a position to give any more strength to attack while under a pin... which meant she had to get out. As the light apprentice was distracted by Sorrelpaw’s blow, she surged upwards, managing to dislodge her opponent. Immediately, she turned around, snarling. “Get out of here, trespasser. I won’t ask again.”

Sorrelpaw used Play Blow, dealing 2 damage. WHY She is no longer held by Ferretpaw’s grapple.
Ferretpaw
26/30

Sorrelpaw
8/30

Last edited by Salsa on Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm

'Battle Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:19 am

Ferretpaw fell onto the ground, wiggling away towards a tree so she could hoist herself up. Her eyes glinted with disgust as she turned and headed back towards camp. It wasn’t exactly defeat, but Sorrelpaw might feel some smug pleasure from ‘beating’ her. As she returned to her den, she muttered. ”Riverclanners.” distastefully.

(sorry this is short lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, you lost! [closed]   No, you lost! [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No, you lost! [closed]
Page 1 of 1