Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Leopardspot for SkyClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurornis

Aurornis

Leopardspot for SkyClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Leopardspot for SkyClan Deputy   Leopardspot for SkyClan Deputy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Cat Name: Leopardspot

Clan: SkyClan

A brief description of your character: (her current creation topic has been scraped; a new one is in the making)
Leopardspot is a decent and respectable warrior, but at the same time she is cynical and somewhat paranoid. She barely trusts others to do anything (maybe with exceptions) and would rather take things over herself. She believes she is not doing this out of selfish purposes, but out of her responsibility to bring her clan (or all the five clans as a whole, given that all clans were threatened in the site-wide plot) a bright and glorious future. Otherwise, she is tough and sedate, with a sick sense of humor.

How many apprentices have you trained?: None

What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputy is the second-in-command of the clan, who helps the leader with IC and OOC affairs such as clan ceremonies. The deputy fulfills leader's duties when the leader is not available. And as with the leader, the deputy serves as a role model for the clan.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: Leopardspot is determined to take control of everything out of her paranoid belief that others are often incompetent. She would add a lot of drama both within SkyClan and among the five clans.

Why do you deserve this position?: I have a lot of time to devote to RPing and clan business, and I currently hold no high positions. This is my first character in SkyClan, and I will do my best to stay active in SkC no matter whether I am selected or not.
Back to top Go down

Leopardspot for SkyClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: