Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

come along with me [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

come along with me [c] Empty
PostSubject: come along with me [c]   come along with me [c] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 9:53 am

The woods were scarier now. Ever since the battle with the rogues, Owlpaw had used every excuse not to go out, to the point of purposely asking to search the elders for ticks. It had worked for a few sunrises, but that time had passed, and she needed to hunt at some point. Roseeye was still recovering and wasn’t quite in shape to hunt. The patched tabby apprentice took it upon herself to organize some sort of hunt. She wasn’t going to go alone - stars, that wasn’t going to happen until the rogues were long gone, if they ever were... so she padded to the warriors’ den. A lot needed to be done, patrolling, hunting, training apprentices. Only three warriors happened to be in the den; she recognized Bigfoot, Morningwood, and Oakleap. Bigfoot was the only one awake, so she slipped towards him. Despite knowing no trouble would come to her at that moment, her tail twitched with apprehension as she approached the large warrior. "Uh, h-hi, Bigfoot. " She forced her tail to lie still. "S-so... I haven’t hunted in, uh, a while... and, um, I need- or, would like, a warrior to come with me... and you’re awake..." Owlpaw hesitated, twitched an ear, and backed out of the den. He would come, right? She hadn’t known a warrior to refuse a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: come along with me [c]   come along with me [c] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Having just returned from a patrol with the other warriors, Bigfoot had made himself comfortable in his nest and had begun to clean the dirt from between his pawpads. With rogues on the prowl, his father and sister had been assigning even more patrols than usual, which wasn't a problem for the large pawed warrior, seeing as though patrols were one of his favorite pastimes. If he ran into a rogue... they certainly wouldn't make it out of the territory with their tail, that was for sure.

Lost in thought, the soft sound of a cat's meow nearby caught his attention, sending his fuzzy ears to perk up. Pausing his cleaning session, Bigfoot turned to see Owlpaw. She was one of the apprentices that had gotten attacked by a rogue, right? Or maybe that was some-cat else? Well, whoever it was, he was just glad that they were safe.

Listening as she spoke, the tom's fluffy golden tail began to flick back and forth in excitement. He hadn't done any hunting today and what a perfect time to go. "I'd love to go with ya!" He purred. Pushing himself up from his nest, the large tom made his way out of the den and gave his fuzzy pelt a shake. "Ready 'ta go?" Bigfoot mewed with his usual goofy grin on his muzzle as he kneaded the dusty ground under his paws with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: come along with me [c]   come along with me [c] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:48 pm

She nodded, slight smile growing on her face at the prospect of hunting with someone who didn't hate it. Owlpaw let the large tom go first. "I haven't been out in the territory much, where are some good places to hunt?" She looked at Bigfoot with a note of admiration. He was so impressive to her. All of ThunderClan's warriors were, sure, but he was impressive without being imposing as well, which was... something.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: come along with me [c]   come along with me [c] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 3:38 am

Pondering her question for a few moments, Bigfoot realized he hadn't ever really sought out the best places to hunt. Like fighting, hunting was second nature to the hefty tom and he just kind of hunted wherever there was prey around. Looking down at Owlpaw before looking back up to the canopy of trees above them, he gave his golden pelt a shake.

"I guess just wherever, ya know?" he mewed with a smile, his fluffy tail flicking back and forth. "Prey don't care where it's at, as long as there's food around," Bigfoot chuckled as the two padded alongside each other. Casting a side glance at the torbie molly, he hadn't really noticed before how her pelt glimmered in the sunlight. There was certainly something about her that was almost intoxicating but he couldn't quite put a paw on it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come along with me [c]   come along with me [c] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

come along with me [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Woods-
Jump to: