Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Meta musings?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Meta musings? Empty
PostSubject: Meta musings?   Meta musings? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 11:25 am

So a meta musings section in the off topic area would be nice. It would be a place where people could share stuff like writings that are either jokingly or the roleplayer didn't want to write something like a death topic. It could also be a great place to put headcanons and silly questions like what would your characther be for halloween or something.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Meta musings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta musings?   Meta musings? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 2:10 pm

Hm, an interesting idea, thanks! I'll bring it up with staff
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

Meta musings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta musings?   Meta musings? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 9:18 am

>> war flashbacks to the obscene amount of 'ask my characters' topics on WCC that predated Staff creating Meta Musings in the first place.

I'm not opposed to this concept overall, but currently I don't know if we really need an entire space dedicated to Meta Musings as of right now? We don't seem to have a large influx of topics related to things such as this, so I don't know if it'd be worth the added organization.

I'd be fine with hearing any other additional thoughts/opinions about this, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meta musings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta musings?   Meta musings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meta musings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to: