Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 am

Mistypaw dragged her tongue down her dark, sleek pelt, washing her previously dusty fur. The day had been somewhat rough, and it seemed as though her skills had failed her. Out of the three catches she could have made, she only caught one. It really was quite embarrassing, good thing she had been on a small patrol. Looking up from her now clean fur, her eyes immediately caught onto a certain cat. It was a tortoiseshell she-cat she had seen around camp, but never bothered to interact with. The she-cat seemed very sad, almost like how Whitekit had been, but she seemed worse. Without a second thought, she walked up to the she-cat and gave her a gentle nudge. "Hey there, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 7:11 am

Sitting there just staring at Wisppaw's empty nest, sadly. That was what Bunnypaw was doing, for so many hours. Honestly her mind was so filled with grief that any thing could scare her. Anything... "Ah!" Bunnypaw jumped up from where she was sitting and turned around franticlly, to see a she-cat.

"Hey there, are you alright?"

"Oh are you talking to me? Oh yeah I'm fin-" Bunnypaw's lie was cut short when she managed to get a good look at the she-cat. Her dark fur looked so sleek and pretty, Bunnypaw almost zoned out, this time not from grief, but from adimartion. She hadn't really seen her denmates that well recently. They were all just sleeping mounds of fur to her. Luckily Bunnypaw quickly realized that she was zoning out and straigthned up her back. "I'm Bunnypaw, Whats your name?" She asked, completly forgetting about the question the she-cat had asked her.

OOC: How to make Bunnypaw happy again: A pretty gal
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Mistypaw felt almost as if she were intruding when the she-cat practically jumped at the sound of her voice. "I uh- you looked sad." The apprentice sort of panicked as the tortoiseshell began searching her over. She wasn't one to get easily nervous but after she had startled her this seemed unexpected. Straightening her posture, the dark tabby looked at, who she now knew as Bunnypaw, with pale blue eyes. Now was her chance to look over the other she-cat. She had to admit, looking at Bunnypaw made her heartbeat speed up. Brushing off the feeling, she introduced herself. "I'm Mistypaw, nice to meet you. You, uh, you looked a bit sad, i have a sense for sad cats, i guess. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 12:06 pm

"I'm Mistypaw, nice to meet you. You, uh, you looked a bit sad, i have a sense for sad cats, i guess. What's going on?"

"Mistypaw huh. Thats a pretty name." Bunnypaw said outloud, on pure accident, compleatly ingnoring the rest of Mistypaw's sentence. Bunnypaw felt her face blushing redder and redder. Bunnypaw quickly came back to her senses, flashing her gaze away, as to not be distracted by Mistypaw's beauty. "Oh! Uh did you ask me why I'm sad? Well if you wanna its because I lost my mom/mentor and my sister a few moons ago." Bunnypaw quickly said before her voice slowed down. Her big ears lowered sadly, as her green eyes grew sad again.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 4:03 pm

The tabby's ears grew hot with embarrassment as she received the compliment from the other she-cat, but like before, she pushed her feelings away- or at least tried to- and focused on their conversation. Listening as the Bunnypaw continued on, she felt her heart drop when she heard of the other apprentice's loss. "Oh, i'm very sorry to hear." In attempt to help comfort her, she draped her tail over Bunnypaw's shoulder. She knew it was hard losing someone you loved, obviously, but she hadn't lost anyone she was particularly close to, so she couldn't know exactly what Bunnypaw was feeling. And the poor she-cat had lost what seemed like most of her family! If Mistypaw would lose Brindlestar, she wouldn't know what she would do. Despite that, she gave herself the task of trying to cheer her up. It was awful seeing cats in such a low mood, it really pained her, as much as she would hide it. Softening her cold gaze, the dark colored apprentice scooted close to Bunnypaw, absent-mindedly pressing her flank against that of the other apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 5:47 am

"Oh, i'm very sorry to hear."

"Ah don't worry about it. I " Bunnypaw mewed softly. She turned her gaze up to Mistypaw, giving her a soft sad smile. When was the last time Bunnypaw had a full on conversation? One that didn't last two sentences, before moving on. Bunnypaw's gaze slowly turned from sad to have a shine that that cats who had mates had. Bunnypaw closed her eyes as Mistypaw's tail touched her shoulder.

Suddenly, Bunnypaw felt the touch of Mistypaw's flank against her own. Bunnypaw fluttered opened her eyes, her face red. But instead of jumping away flustered, Bunnypaw leaned onto Mistypaw, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 3:59 pm

(OOC: someone's in denial :eyes: )

Getting lost in the moment, Mistypaw completely forgot that she had just met Bunnypaw. All she knew in that moment was her, Bunnypaw, and the sunset in the distance. The she-cat had been mindlessly staring at it, but was still aware of the situation she was in. After a moment, she snapped back to reality and realized what exactly she was doing. As rare a sight it was to see, Mistypaw found herself panicking with embarrassment. "Oh- um, sorry about that!" She scooted herself away from Bunnypaw, feeling her ears grow hot. "I didn't mean to- i mean, not that i don't like you- not like that but-" The tabby found herself strugglign for words. As she thought about her words, she couldn't help but wonder is she really did have feelings for Bunnypaw. No, that' not possible, right? They'd only just met!
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 am

OOC: oooooo someones in denial~

The comfort of being next to Mistypaw was soon broken when Mistypaw scooted away apologzing. Bunnypaw jumped back in surprise before sitting down to look at the blushing she-cat.

"Oh- um, sorry about that! I didn't mean to- i mean, not that i don't like you- not like that but-"

Bunnypaw placed her paw onto Mistypaw's. "I like you too! We should hang out more. How about we go out hunting at night in the flower fields sometime." Bunnypaw said comfortingly. She could tell that the she-cat returned her feelings so why not go on a date of some kind?
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:50 pm

Shocked at Bunnypaw's offer, Mistypaw looked at her paws, embarrassed. Were her emotions really that obvious? How could they be obvious to Bunnypaw when she herself didn't know what exactly she was feeling? Glancing up at the other she-cats reassuring gaze, she immediately felt herself relax. Something about Bunnypaw's soft expression calmed something in her. Taking a deep breath, she replied. "That... that would be great, actually." A smile spread across the tabby's face, her eyes sparking. "As much as i hate to say, i think i have go on the evening patrol. As for hunting, how about... tomorrow? I don't think i'll have much to do, which means i have more freetime?" Mistypaw began padding away, turning around for a moment to wait for Bunnypaw's answer.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 1:14 am

"Yea tomorrow sounds good." Said Bunnypaw, her smile slowly growing, her green eyes twinkiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]   Y'know, i kinda like you [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y'know, i kinda like you [closed]
Page 1 of 1