Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Rowankit for TC MCA

Go down 
+2
Ice
Sleepykitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

Rowankit for TC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Cat Name : Rowankit

Clan : Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The medicine cat is responsible for treating all injuries and diseases and passing on that knowledge to an apprentice. They usually have a close relationship with Starclan and may receive prophecies or omens to help guide the clan. They are frequently a confidant of the leader and may give advice to best protect their clanmates. Though they are ultimately loyal to their own clan, they will aid the other medicine cats to ensure that all the clans will survive.

What would you do with this position? : I would do my best to fulfill the normal role of medicine cat through healing topics as needed, moonstone journeys when that becomes a mc task again, and as many rps with different people as I can. Rowan would certainly be different from the other mcs the clans currently have so he should be an interesting character to play around with. He will be developing an almost mindless/cultish adoration/belief in Starclan. If there is a need, Starclan will provide and everything happens as Starclan willed it. He's pretty chill (though tends to be a bit unnerving) unless someone questions Starclan in anyway.

Why do you deserve this position? : I'd say that I'm one of the more active users and am generally good at responding to threads in a timely manner. With this position I would aim to help improve activity within TC. I've never held a position of power before but MCA seems like a good place to get my feet wet. I'm always open to starting new RP threads.

Recommendations :
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:06 am

I recommend!

Last edited by Ice on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bby Ice

Bby Ice

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 6:18 am

Recommend!!!
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 6:22 am

recommend :eyes:
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:51 am

recommend!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:22 pm

+1! Good luck to Whisper, Cotton, and you! <33
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 8:35 am

The votes are in...

Congratulations to Sleepykitty and their character Rowankit on becoming ThunderClan's new Medicine Cat Apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowankit for TC MCA   Rowankit for TC MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rowankit for TC MCA
Page 1 of 1