Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Applekit for TC MCA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

Applekit for TC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Applekit for TC MCA   Applekit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Cat Name : Applekit

Clan : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The duties of a medicine cat are to love, serve and protect your clanmates above all else, and prioritise them over pursuing a family or other distractions. They often serve as an adviser to their leader and deputy, and often lend an ear to any heartsick or otherwise emotionally torn warrior, while looking after them physically. Their job is also to serve as a line between StarClan and their clan, communicating with them and interpreting their signs to help their leader and their clan. They're also meant to put aside any and all clan rivalries in the name of assisting another cat and making unclouded decisions that are in everyone's best interest.

What would you do with this position? : I would happily help all of the TC apprentices with their requirements and participate in every plot that needs me. I also think Apple would do great in this role as she is incredibly soft by nature, as opposed to her rougher and tougher father and sister who are in charge of the clan. She would provide a very necessary calming presence for other cats in and out of the clan to speak to. I'd also enjoy developing Apple's views on the world and how she views relationships, which I feel being MCA would give a special opportunity to do that.

Why do you deserve this position? : I am active both in rp and in the community of fotw, and I would love the opportunity to dip my hands into trying a medicine cat position, especially in a clan I don't regularly go for. Alongside that, I would just generally enjoy it a lot and I would be very excited to play a role in future clan happenings and perhaps assist with clan-wide and personal plots.

Recommendations : Ice, Stormy, Bby Ice

Last edited by oryx on Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for TC MCA   Applekit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:57 am

I recommend! <3
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for TC MCA   Applekit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 11:39 pm

nepotism is the only way
+1!~
Back to top Go down
Bby Ice

Bby Ice

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for TC MCA   Applekit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 11:26 am

reccomend : )
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for TC MCA   Applekit for TC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 5:37 am

The votes are in...

Congratulations to Oryx and their character Applekit on becoming ThunderClan's new Medicine Cat Apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applekit for TC MCA   Applekit for TC MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applekit for TC MCA
Page 1 of 1