Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Willowshade for RiverClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

Willowshade for RiverClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Willowshade for RiverClan Deputy   Willowshade for RiverClan Deputy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 3:50 am

Cat Name: Willowshade

Clan: RiverClan

A brief description of your character: Willow is a very laid back she-cat, and somewhat of a jokester, although occasionally her wisdom of age shines through. She is very brave, fierce warrior, but can be a little immature at times. She's a skilled fighter, and perhaps a little bit rash at times, due to a hot-headed streak from her younger days. Willow is a very firm believer in RiverClan superiority and is generally distrustful of other Clan cats, but will work with them when needed in order to ensure the safety of her Clanmates.

How many apprentices have you trained?: 2 fully, 2 in-progress

What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputies are, on a surface level, responsible for organizing patrols, holding apprentice ceremonies and being a secondary leadership role in the Clan. In holding apprentice ceremonies and appointing mentors, they are one of the direct determinants for the strength of a Clan, by finding the best mentor/apprentice combinations. They are responsible for taking over leadership duties if the Clan's leader is otherwise incapacitated or occupied, and will lead the clan to Gatherings if the leader is unable. Deputies serve as a role model for their fellow warriors, and make sure that warriors stay up to date on their training and make reports to the Clan leader on the state of the Clan and its well being. Otherwise, they serve as a sort of stepping stone between a Clan and its leader, and make sure that the needs of their clanmates are being taken care of as best as possible.  

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I want to contribute a different personality to the leader pool; all of the current leaders at least seem to be relatively serious or high-strung and a little variety certainly never hurt anybody. Beyond that, though, I want to create a strong head of leadership for the Clan to hopefully encourage more activity. I'd like to cause some clashing between leaders for interesting plots as well, since Willow isn't very fond of the other Clans in general and drama is good for character development. Willow is the reincarnation of a WCC character I had that was RiverClan deputy for a very long time, and she was designed with leadership in mind. As one of the oldest warriors in RiverClan, it only makes sense that she be considered for deputy.

Why do you deserve this position?: I'm an active and thorough roleplayer, and even when real life makes things very difficult I do my best to make time to carry out the duties I have on-site. I try very hard to make my characters three dimensional and believable. I try to give a fair amount of thought to each post and be literate without adding unnecessary fluff. I want to contribute to the activity of the Clan by making sure that kits get apprenticed as soon as possible so that they can work on their requirements to become a warrior and fill out the ranks of the Clan, as well as by interacting more with the other warriors in the Clan. I would really love to do a character arc with Willowshade's lingering trauma from her father dying as deputy.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com

Willowshade for RiverClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: