Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 10:14 am

A small shiver travelled down the base of her spine, it felt weird to be doing this task, especially while Brindlestar was in camp ill; but clan life must go on, and they had a new warrior to congratulate. Heronfeather tilted her head up, drinking in the scent of oncoming rain and cast a half-hearted glance at the dwindling fresh-kill pile, hoping she wouldn't have to send anyone out in the rain to get more. Shaking away the thoughts, she cleared the jump from the floor to the top of Tallrock in two bounds, cursing the length of her legs for her performance as a warrior. Looking around, she was satisfied that enough cats were within the camp to begin the ceremony. The mottled molly called out familiar summons, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath Tallrock for a clan meeting!" and waited patiently for the clan to gather.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Mistypaw perked her ears, the familiar words of a clan meeting catching her attention. Normally this wasn't too out of place, but she had to admit she'd been hearing Heronfeather's voice instead of her mother's much more often than she's like. It wasn't as if she didn't like Heronfeather, it wasn't that in the slightest- it was just that the lack of her mother in a leadership role had begun to worry her. She had been leader since the day she was born after all, it was only normal for it to feel weird, right?

Heeding to her words, the apprentice joined the rest of Windclan and sat down underneath of Heronfeather. Of course, like many of the other cats, she could join in on the conversation and try predicting what the current announcement could be but she found empty chatter quite useless. It wasn't as if they weren't just about to find out anyways. Letting out a sigh, she set her blue gaze on the she-cat above.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm

Relief bloomed in her stomach as she saw Mistypaw joining the crowd; she had realised moments before that she had forgotten to actually check that the subject of today's ceremony was within the camp, and she flicked her ear in an outward display of her feeling. She felt the rising concern from her clanmates regarding the recent absence of Brindlestar, and felt it important to address before beginning the ceremony. "As I'm sure you've all noticed, Brindlestar has been a little under the weather as of late. This is nothing to worry about, but for now I will be taking over ceremonies and the like," Heronfeather paused, allowing the information to soak in before turning and smiling at the apprentice in the crowd. "Speaking of, Mistypaw, please step forward."

What did Brindlestar say for this again? She thought nervously, wishing she had paid a little more attention. "I, Heronfeather, Deputy of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Mistypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life? The deputy called out confidently, feeling the words flow out. Excitement at conducting her first ceremony overwhelmed her for a moment, and she smiled sincerely at the molly, daughter of her friend and leader. Mistyheart is a good name for her, the molly decided, eagerly awaiting the apprentice's reply.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 pm

The young she-cat's eyes widened in surprise as the absence of her mother was addressed. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as she thought, Heronfeather's words did make her feel mroe relaxed about the situation. Taking a deep breath, she gave a surprised look up at the deputy as she was asked to step forward. Already!? Her ceremony? Letting out the breath, she stepped forward. Admittedly she did feel the slightest bit nervous, but quickly got over it and paid attention to Heronfeather's next words. Without a second thought, as soon as the deputy finished the phrase, she responded. "I do." The words slipped so effortlessly off her tongue, not a stutter to her voice. Her gaze turned solemn, showing how seriously she took the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Excitement fluttered in her stomach as the ceremony began to draw to a close, satisfaction dwelling in her stomach as she noticed the sincerity in her voice and the solemn look in her eyes. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mistypaw, from this moment you will be known as Mistyheart. StarClan honors your kindness and dedication to your clan, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan," Heronfeather called out, bounding off the Tallrock to congratulate the new warrior, listening to the excited chants of the mollies new name. "Congratulations! Come talk to me if you need anything, and Mistyheart, Brindlestar will pull through. You know your mother as well as I do," She mewed, touching her tail to the warriors shoulder for a moment, before padding away to hide the way doubt shadowed her features.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 5:55 am

Bunnypaw padded out into the clearing and sat down at the edge of it. She hadn't really been paying attention when suddenly she heard her name. Mistypaw. A sense of happiness overtook Bunnypaw as watched Mistypaw become Mistyheart. Bunnypaw cheered Mistyheart's new name before running up to her. "Congrats! Mistyheart is such a nice name." Said Bunnypaw, putting her paw on Mistypaw's shoulder. "It suits you."
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Mistypaw-now Mistyheart, puffed out her chest with pride as she received her new name. Mistyheart. It did have a certain ring to it... The newly-named warrior's eyes met with Heronflight's as the deputy jumped down from the Tallrock to meet her. "Thank you! I'll be sure to consult to you if i have any questions or problems." She opened her mouth to continue, but found herself at a loss for words. Ever since her mother had gotten sick, she tried to avoid the topic, despite how she found herself thinking about it. She knew very well that Brindlestar was strong, and that she would pull through, but the tabby couldn't help but think of the worst. Working up the words, she continued. " Thanks... i really do appreciate it."

Letting out a sigh of relief, she turned around to meet Bunnypaw. She was surprised to see the other she-cat so excited, but she knew that she would be just as excited if this was Bunnypaw's warrior ceremony. "Thank you so much! It won't be long until you get your warrior name, right?" The tabby smiled, her pale blue eyes sparkling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: