Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped) Empty
PostSubject: Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped)   Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Bunnypaw padded into the medicine cat den, her expression somber like most cats have seen. (except for Eaglepaw and Mistypaw) "Softcloud I have a bit of cold can you help me please?" Asked Bunnypaw. A cold was apparently common in leaf-fall but honestly Bunnypaw just wanted to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
ghost of $$$ past
Ripped

PostSubject: Re: Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped)   Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 7:29 am

Paws plucked the edges of a leaf, delicately, with abundant measure of care. One might have thought that the way he handled the herb was due to his Starclan-ordained position as medicine cat. However, he was simply enjoying the way it tore in such a pristine way beneath his claws. The hazelnut-coated tabby looked up with a vacant expression in his eyes yet his face wore a lop-sided grin, "Softcloud isn't here right now, can I take a message?" Yewpaw's tail drifted back and forth across the den, mindlessly stirring scraps of herbs used for various other things. A small pile of poppy seeds were at his right paw, the one not occupied with his destructive endeavors. He'd been lapping them up here and there. Finally, it occurred to the tom that it was his duty in the place of his mentor to aid the apprentice.

"Bunnypaw, right? Yeah. Well, I can help with a cold too. I have plenty of... things here." He stumbled to his paws and glanced around the den, gesturing to the tom with a vague nod.  There was a pile of Burdock at his paws. Yewpaw stared at it for a moment, blinking slowly. Burdock was for something. Cold probably? When he hadn't nibbled away at the herb stash out of boredom, the young medicine cat was actually incredible at remembering and sorting the various uses of all their supplies. But with the poppy seeds and something else, it seemed like the recesses of his mind were fuzzy and plucked away like the soft down of a baby rabbit. After a moment, he nodded, seemingly satisfied with the discovery of the burdock. Paws picked away a couple leaves, then some more. Once a decent pile was made, Yewpaw slid it over to his clanmate.

"That should be enough, I think. It should beat the cold right out of you." Another half-baked grin.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped)   Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 7:45 am

Bunnypaw nodded at the tom.(Yewpaw apprantly? She hadn't really been attention to her clanmates before she met Mistypaw) She quickly lapped up the herbs, cringing at the taste. It tasted horrible! Bunnypaw knew that herbs tasted bad but did they really taste THIS bad? "How long will it take to work?" She asked, sticking her tounge out as if to keep the horrid taste of the herbs away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped)   Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well thats a bruh moment (closed for Ripped)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: