Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Galekit for Thunderclan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Galekit for Thunderclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Galekit for Thunderclan MCA   Galekit for Thunderclan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 5:04 pm

Cat Name : Galekit

Clan : Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To heal the sick and wounded to the best of their ability and to share starclan's wisdom with their leaders. They also act as a consultant of sorts for the leader, or even any other cat for that matter. They also have to gather herbs, (in the books/used to) take apprentices on moonstone journeys, and visit the moonstone to talk to their starclan and receive prophesies.

What would you do with this position? : I would bring you guys a very sweet boy. Gale seems more suited to be in camp than anything else, as if he were in the forest training he would end up distracted and get lost every two seconds. I would give an interesting, interactive, sweet meddie who is eager to learn. I would find ways to make the role more interesting than just "heal the cats".

Why do you deserve this position? : Again, i've been slacking a bit lately, but i'm starting to be as active as some of the other users here. A high(?) rank would help me want to be more motivated, and i feel like i would do well in a medicine cat position. I also think that i could make it very fun and give thunderclan a nice, flavorful meddie.

Recommendations : Shad, Deer

Last edited by Coffin on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Galekit for Thunderclan MCA   Galekit for Thunderclan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:03 am

Recommend!
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Galekit for Thunderclan MCA   Galekit for Thunderclan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:13 am

Recommend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galekit for Thunderclan MCA   Galekit for Thunderclan MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galekit for Thunderclan MCA
Page 1 of 1