Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Sagittarius Dog

Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Jaggedkit paced around the lichen filled nursery, waiting for the other kits to wake. he sighed as the sun-high rays filtered through the den roof. His mother, Fern, was sitting with Jaggedkit's two siblings, Russetkit and Hazelkit, asleep at her belly. A clan meeting had been held the night before, which Jaggedkit slept through, but everyone else stayed awake to listen. Most of the clan was asleep, accept for the hunting and border patrols out on the moors and the cats gaurding the camp and getting their first meal. The young tabby tom had no cat to play with. That's when stirring began to come from the back of the nursery, making Jaggedkit's blue eyes sparkle. *They're up! Someone's up!*
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:39 pm

Gingerkit raised his head, fluffy fur sticking out at all angles. He had woken up several times during the night, yet he felt perfectly well rested... somehow. Peeking across the nursery, the young tom spotted one of his denmates, Jaggedkit, awake. The young tom quickly looked away, the eye contact making him uncomfortable. Instead, he decided now would be a good time to groom himself. If Jaggedkit wanted  to talk to him, he could approach him, as confronting cats made Gingerkit nervous. Licking his paw and dragging it over his ear, he started to ponder what today's events might hold.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 5:37 am

When Jaggedkit turned around, He made eye contact with Gingerkit, one of his denmates. But, to his dismay, Gingerkit swerved his head around and began cleaning his pelt. Jaggedkit padded over to him and gave Gingerkit’s head a fond lick. “How did you sleep?” He mewed, and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 5:53 pm

Despite already knowing that the tom would confront him, Gingerkit couldn't help but jump at the sound of his voice. Turning toward him, he registered Jaggetkit's question before giving an answer. "Oh- I slept good, i guess..." As his denmate sat down next to him, he resisted the urge to scoot away. Unless a cat was family, he always found it uncomfortable to be so close to another cat. Feeling a self-obligation to at least attempt continuing the conversation, he continued. "So uh, what about you? D-did you sleep well?" Gingerkit personally always found small-talk awkward, yet he often found himself engaging in it.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 4:50 am

"I slept good." Jaggedkit licked a paw and ran it between his ears. He then proceeded to groom Gingerkit's head, gently stroking the exess moss off his fur. His urge to play ebbed away into a sense of peacefulness. "But Hazelkit just couldn't stay still! She kept mumbling names of different types of prey and squirming!" Jaggedkit purred in amusement. He then began to lick Gingerkit's ears.
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle

Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Russetkit stretched out his abnormally long legs and yawned, flicking the tip of his tail as he did so. He shook the flattened fur on the side he'd been sleeping on and approached his denmates with faux disinterest and a dopey smile on his face. "Morning. Are we talking about how we slept? I slept great. Like a bear in Leafbare." He idly began grooming his plumed tail. "Do you guys know when they're apprenticing us? I don't wanna be in here no more."
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Gingerkit felt his ears grow hot with embarrassment as Jaggedkit began grooming him. He wanted to squirm away, but he found himself feeling somewhat comforted by the other tom. Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding, he relaxed, his pale blue eyes flickering over to Jaggedkit. He really wasn't paying attention to the words he was saying, but... he liked it when Jaggedkit spoke, along with the sound of his purr. On the other side of the den something moved, causing Gingerkit to shriek and jump away from Jaggedkit, only to find the movement was caused my Russetkit. Trying to calm himself once more, he listened to the questions the now awake tom was asking. "Um... I'm not too sure. I myself don't mind being in the nursery all that much..."
Back to top Go down
Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Jaggedpaw the Adolescent

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 6:43 am

Jaggedkit let his spiked fur lie flat, startled by Gingerkit's outburst. "Being an apprentice would be fun," he murmured, standing up. The question hadn't really gone through his head before. "But we are only four moons old." Almost five, he thought to himself. "We are far too young. But I'm looking foreward to when the day comes." He gave his brother an excited grin before leaping up on the flat stone in the middle of the nursery, letting the sun warm his thick gray fur. He imagined he was clan leader, looking down on all his loyal clanmates. The thought brought a golden sparkle to his pure blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery    Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit Play in the WindClan Nursery
Page 1 of 1