Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 5:48 am

(OOC: Mapleglow has not yet received her nine lives)

The cold, rough feeling of Jaggedrock beneath her paws sent a shiver up her legs. Mapleglow really didn't think she would ever be making this announcement, and a part of her really didn't want to. She thought that Hawkstar would be leader long after she was gone, she wanted it that way. A world without Hawkstar was one she didn't want to live in, but still, she pushed on. She pushed on for Hawkstar, for her kits, and for her clan. With a heavy heart, she gazed across the camp and lifted her maw into the air, calling out the words she had heard too many times for her liking. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting." The words that once brought her wonder now brought sadness and pain, yet she put on a smile. "With new leader came new opportunities" she told herself, her words barely audible. They were the same words she had told herself when she had found out that Magpiewing had stepped down, the words she had used to convinced herself it was okay.

And... maybe it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 am

Driftpaw sat bundled outside of his den, ears flat on his head as he stared at his paws. It was hard to accept that Hawkstar was gone - the leader had been the one to realize his interest in being a medicine cat...He had hoped to repay the favor by serving at the tom's side for a while but now... He sighed softly, raising his head to stare up at where Mapleglow stood. ...But he would have to be a good enough medicine cat for her instead. The last few moons had been tough for ShadowClan, even if he didn't know all the details as he was still so young. But...He wanted to be a good medicine cat, to help his Clanmates.

He couldn't doubt himself, and he couldn't doubt Mapleglow...

And whoever would be her new deputy.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 8:30 am

Grasssnake sat down in the clearing underneath Mapleglow. It had been barely a moon since Hawkstar became leader and now he was missing. I'm seeing far too many deputy ceramonies for my lifetime. He thought solmenly as he wrapped his tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 3:00 am

Sootheart found herself a place among her clanmates. Hawkstar was missing. ShadowClan was now in need of a new deputy. ...But could it be me? She thought silently. Am I a warrior eligible for this position?
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 9:00 am

Watching the warriors gather beneath the Jaggedrock, she looked uncertainly at them. She knew she had to say something about the disappearance of Hawkstar- but she didn't know if she could will herself to do so. She dug her claws into the rough surface of the rock, debating what she should say. With a deep breath, she tried her best to stay strong. "As... As you all know, Hawkstar has... gone missing." She paused, trying to find the words. "I didn't think i would be making this announcement, and especially so soon. I'm sure you all know what this is about." Scanning over the crowd, she took a moment to figure out who she would make her deputy. Once she decided who it would be, she opened her mouth to speak once more. "I say these words before the spirits of our ancestors so that they may hear and approve my choice. The new Shadowclan deputy will be Grasssnake."

Bounding down the Jaggedrock, she met the tom and spoke a few words to him. "Congradulations, friend. I know you'll do well, and I trust you will help keep Shadowclan safe." She gave him  a kind smile, and with that, she turned away, going to prepare for the journey to come.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 9:56 am

"The new Shadowclan deputy will be Grasssnake."

Grasssnake let out a small gasp. Him? Deputy? He never thought this would come. In all honesty he thought that Hawkstar would serve a lot longer.

The brown tabby warrior bowed his head. "I'll do my best serve Shadowclan well." He said, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Having barely made his way out of the warrior's den, Alalfatuft was disappointed to see that by the time he'd gotten out to see what the commotion was about, the clan meeting had already finished. Great StarClan, he'd gotten out of nest for nothing, what a waste of precious time.

Watching as the clan continued to cheer and chant Grasssnake's name, the plump warrior let out a huff and disappeared back into the den, not bothering to join in with their noisy antics.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 2:10 am

"Congratulations." Sootheart meowed to Grasssnake with a smile, "I believe you can handle everything well." Grasssnake was an able warrior. Mapleglow, soon to be Maplestar, trusted him, and so did her. But I still hope one day, the name announced...would be my name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony   Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan's Deputy Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: