Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Birchkit for RC Mca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Birchkit for RC Mca  Empty
PostSubject: Birchkit for RC Mca    Birchkit for RC Mca  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 11:18 am

Cat Name : Birchkit

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : Medicine cats are the clan healers. They make sure that everyone lives with the best of their ability. They are one of the few cats that can speak to starclan and so are very important to the clans.

What would you do with this position? : I would make sure that riverclan stops losing cats and to try my best at making sure the clan is safe and healthy.

Why do you deserve this position? : Birch would make a great Mca as he has been in a traumatic experience. Being a MCA will help calm down his brain so he has something to focus on and also make sure he has the right herbs for when he has a faint attack. Birch is very kind with others and loves to make sure his clan is protected.

Recommendations :

(sorry this is short, I might edit.. maybe)
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Birchkit for RC Mca  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birchkit for RC Mca    Birchkit for RC Mca  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 11:27 am

Congratulations to IceDaisy and their character Birchkit on becoming RiverClan's new Medicine Cat Apprentice!
Back to top Go down

Birchkit for RC Mca
Page 1 of 1