Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Only Half a Kit (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Only Half a Kit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 12:20 am

Ashkit was curled up next to his mother trying to hide his differences in her fur. He didnt want to get bullied or even looked at weird. Ashkit looked around the nursery and when he noticed the coast was clear he slowly got to his paws and limped towards the nursery entrance. Everyone was sleeping so ashkit was easily hidden in the darkness by anyone who decided to get up. Ashkit sat down, and curled his tail around his front paw, looking up at the stars, wondering why he was like this.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 1:16 pm

Bunnypaw yawned, as she stretched her paws forward. She quietly trotted out of the apprentices den, a bit ashamed that she was still one. That means I have to work even harder! So I can join Eagleblaze and Mistyheart in the warriors den. She thought, remembering that she was going to head out and do some training! As she headed out though, she noticed something in the shadows. Something close to the nursery. Bunnypaw padded towards the something, and soon quickly noticed it was a kit. A kit, missing some of his legs. "Hey, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" She asked. She wanted to ask about his legs, but maybe that would seem rude.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Ashkit noticed the Apprentice and tried to hide his missing leg. "I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts." he mewed sadly. Ever since learning he was different, he has had bad thoughts about it for many days and couldn't sleep with them. Ashkit hated how he was born with only 3 legs and every day wished he was like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 3:28 am

"Yeah, happens to me too." Bunnypaw then stared at the young kit. She sat down besides him, and wrapped around her paws. "What kind of thoughts do you have? Maybe finding a way to combat them, could get rid of them." Bunnypaw suggested.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 3:32 am

Ashkit looked up at Bunnypaw with a small smile. "Just thoughts on why I have to be different." He mewed with a small sigh. He wondered if telling Bunnypaw was the correct thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 6:01 am

Bunnypaw blinked. "Different? Your not that different. Other cats won't judge you for your missing leg. No cat judged me for being so small." Bunnypaw noted. She remembered when she was younger how much she hated being so small. She thought no one would take her seriously. But as she got older she realized that it didn't depend on how big she was, it was her personalty that mattered. "Cats usually judge on personalty! And I'm sure cats would like you if you interacted with them."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 3:24 am

Ashkit thought about it before shaking his head. I don't think that's a good idea, what if they do make fun of me." He mewed looking down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Half a Kit (Open)   Only Half a Kit (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Half a Kit (Open)
Page 1 of 1