Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Oh, we meet again (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Oh, we meet again (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 1:14 am

Splashpaw snuck out of camp away from the eyes of her family and maplestar. she hated to be alone but also was getting annoyed at the constant worry everyone else showed her. She padded around shadowclan territory, just feeling the cold leafbare wind in her short fur. Suddenly she heard a rustling sound and looked to where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 10:59 pm

Nightpaw padded out of camp, he told his brother he was going on a walk but he had hoped to run into Splashpaw. In hopes of running into her he caught two mice and padded to the spot they met the first time hearing rustling from some bushes across the border. He himself peered out of the bushes and upon seeing Splashpaw he came out of the bushes. “Hey Splashpaw!” He purred drooping the mice in front of him. “You hungry? I caught some mice for us.” He meowed picking the mice back up and padding as close to the border and he can’t get before dropping them again and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 12:58 am

Splashpaw smiled as she saw nightpaw coming out of the bushes with mice. "hey nightpaw, sure i would love some mice, but isnt it a rule to not feed other cats that arent in your clan?" she mewed turning her head slightly. She didnt want her friend to get in trouble with his clan if they found out.

(lol Firepaw to yellowfang )
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 1:41 am

Nightpaw thought for a moment. “Well nobody has to know.. I won’t tell if you won’t?” The tom chuckled. He wasn’t too worried as nobody comes around here anyways. “I had a mouse earlier for breakfast and I’m going hunting later with my brother later. I’m not too worried about it, nobody from my clan comes around here, the scent is stale.” He meowed. “Anyways, how have you been lately?” He meowed tilting his head at the she cat.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 1:56 am

Splashpaw nodded in understanding and so took a bite out of the mouse. "I have been doing good, I caught my first prey! A giant frog!, My sister didn't like it but then when she caught something bigger than my frog, her mood changed again. It's confusing." She mewed after finishing her bite, then took another one.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 3:01 am

Nightpaw took a bite of the mouse, chewing as he listened to Splashpaw. “She sounds like the jealous type to me.” He meowed after swallowing the bite of mouse and taking another before swallowing again. “She doesn’t sound very nice to me, but then again I haven’t met her either.” The black Tom meowed taking another bite of mouse.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 5:15 am

"Maybe, Hey I haven't met your brother either so guess we do share something." she mewed with a laugh as she finished her mouse. "Thank you nightpaw, that was good. Oh I never asked how you were doing." she mewed with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Nightpaw smiled and finished his mouse. “Eveningpaw is nice, he’s just gets too excited over everything.” He chuckled. When Splashpaw asked how he was doing he smiled again. “Im good, I spent some time with my friend Blazepaw recently. It was really nice just sitting in silence enjoying each other’s company.” The tom meowed.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 12:38 am

"Same with me and Maplestar. She has been protective lately but I Done understand" She mewed with a smile. Splashpaw's bobtail swept the snow as she got a good idea. "What if i meet your brother at the next gathering, I could also meet your friend. I dont think my brother or sister would like meeting you so im not going to risk it." She mewed with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 10:36 am

Nightpaw thought for a moment. “I don’t see why not. Eveningpaw would love to make new friends, he likes everybody. I’m not sure about Blazepaw he tends to like to keep to himself but you can meet him, he uh doesn’t talk to anybody at all though so I wouldn’t expect a reply from him, just so you know.” The fluffy tom meowed flicking his tail and getting snow all in it before shaking it off and wrapping his tail back around his large paws.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 8:14 am

Splashpaw smiled. "I would say you could meet my friends but I don't really have any besides silkpaw." she mewed with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Nightpaw purred. “I’m sure Silkpaw is a good friend though, I’d love to meet them.” He meowed.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 12:40 am

Splashpaw nodded before realizing how late it was, she knew they figured out she left camp. "I can't wait until then, Till we meet again!" she said giving him a goodbye nuzzle before padding off, sometimes looking back with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Nightpaw purred as Splashpaw nuzzled him goodbye giving her ear a quick lick before she was gone. “Until we meet again!” The fluffy tom called back before padding back towards camp smiling and hoping to catch something on the way back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, we meet again (closed)   Oh, we meet again (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, we meet again (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Woods-
Jump to: