Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

this is where the fun begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

this is where the fun begins Empty
Postthis is where the fun begins

Did I just now realize that people were actively posting introductions? yes
Is that going to stop me? absolutely no

hello, my name is seer and i'm a professional anakin skywalker fan. i know that i'm legally an adult, but i also only own a singular functioning braincell so sorry in advance about that.

here's some facts about me that nobody asked for :
  • I'm currently a Nursing major who is working on a Bachelors degree, but I plan on eventually working towards getting a Masters degree and hopefully becoming a Nurse Practitioner. I have a specific interest in Neonatal medicine and hope to have a career in this field!
  • I first read Warriors about 14 years ago, whenever I was roughly six years old. I started rping on various different platforms whenever I was 10, and [unfortunately] haven't ever really stopped since then. The Warriors universe is a cult and I've dedicated over half of my life to it.
  • I love art immensely. I've been drawing for about 14/15 years now, and most of my limited free time is still spent drawing/painting. Odds are I'll likely be spamming the Artwork & Literature section of the forum.
  • My passion in life is solely centered upon the creation of morally ambiguous or fully-fledged, irredeemable female villains. BAMF ladies will forever and always hold my heart.
  • Most of my current interests revolve around Star Wars, Yellowstone, and A Song of Ice and Fire [Game of Thrones fans can stay, but ur on thin ice], and I can spend hours talking about any of these.

the best way to summon me in times of great peril is to throw a tangerine into an open flame and mention hozier.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

this is where the fun begins :: Comments

No Comment.

this is where the fun begins

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: