Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

plotting ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 2:24 pm

so i’m planning on utilizing my free slot to make a cat with a super awesome plot, but i’m really bad at thinking of plot ideas so if anybody has anything they could add please let me know. i was thinking about having this cat be evil, and i am open to doing whatever!
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 1:58 am

I plan to have my cat Sootheart evil (not very evil atm, need to be developed? in future plots) so I can join (after getting back from exams on around Jan 15) if there is going to be evil stuff!
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 5:42 am

i am a vending machine of ideas and always willing to help come up with some ideas :eye emote:

what kind of plots are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 10:36 am

i actually do have a future plot i want to make for Shadowclan (i want to make it happen after the murder one already going on to avoid clutter or smthn, since this one will also involve murder) i can explain it to you through DMs, if you'd like. It's a plot i've wanted to put into action but also don't want to be the main character of, so when i want to make it i was going to make sign-ups for the main character.

Sootheart could have a part in it, it's a good thing she's in sc-- that is, if you want to join. Soot couldn't be the main character because the character needs to be created a certain way with certain attributes and such, but Soot could certainly have an evil spot in the plot

lmk if you guys are interested;; i need info and input anyways since there's missing holes of things i want to do.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 2:30 pm

oh that’s awesome! if you wanted to pm me the deets that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Cotton wrote:
i actually do have a future plot i want to make for Shadowclan (i want to make it happen after the murder one already going on to avoid clutter or smthn, since this one will also involve murder) i can explain it to you through DMs, if you'd like. It's a plot i've wanted to put into action but also don't want to be the main character of, so when i want to make it i was going to make sign-ups for the main character.

Sootheart could have a part in it, it's a good thing she's in sc-- that is, if you want to join. Soot couldn't be the main character because the character needs to be created a certain way with certain attributes and such, but Soot could certainly have an evil spot in the plot

lmk if you guys are interested;; i need info and input anyways since there's missing holes of things i want to do.

I am very much interested in this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plotting ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: plotting ideas   plotting ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plotting ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Plot Boards-
Jump to: