Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Poppydawn for Skyclan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

Poppydawn for Skyclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Poppydawn for Skyclan Deputy   Poppydawn for Skyclan Deputy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Cat Name: Poppydawn

Clan: Skyclan

A brief description of your character: Poppydawn is usually a calm and reliable cat who loves her clan with all her heart, with great confidence in herself in day-to-day duties, which she has gained since becoming a warrior. Despite this usual confidence she is eternally nervous and scared of just about anything out of the ordinary. She's not great at dealing with conflict and is quick to back down or turn tail should the opportunity arise.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* None

What are the duties of a deputy?: A deputy is second in command/in training to become the next leader. They will provide council for the leader on important clan decisions They are responsible for completing apprentice ceremonies and appointing mentors to the new apprentices. If needed, they may stand in for the leader when they're indisposed for ceremonies and do the Moonstone journeys for apprentices should the mc/a be unable to. Deputies should be active within the community to help increase activity within the clan and form relationships between rper's.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: Poppy is a new character so she hasn't had much development yet but I think she could be an interesting leader. She's not good at handling conflict so she's currently a bit of a pushover, having a leadership role would force her to stand strong rather than turn tail when faced with a challenge. If just thrown immediately into being leader, Poppydawn would likely do terribly and could be easily pressured by other leaders to give up territory or hunting rites but given some time as deputy to build resolve she would likely be able to stand up for her clan. Ultimately she loves her clan more than anything so she'd force herself to become whatever was necessary to help them thrive, even at the cost of her own comfort and happiness.

Why do you deserve this position?: Idk, this is my least favorite part of applications. I'm an active member and generally can respond to/make threads in a timely manner. I have one high-rank already with Rowanpaw as Thunderclan MCA, he's only recently finished his ceremony so I haven't been able to be particularly active with him yet but I have ideas for what to do with him. Ummm.... Yeah, that's all I got. I think Poppy could be fun?
Back to top Go down

Poppydawn for Skyclan Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: Deputy Applications-
Jump to: