Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 9:00 am

Jumping up to the top of High Rock, Lightningstar stood at the edge of the hunk of the stone, his long fur catching the chilly Leafbare breeze as it blew by. The weather had begun to slightly warm up, but the days were still long and overall cold. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gathering beneath High Rock for a clan meeting!" the large leader boomed over the bustling clan bellow. Today, he would give one of ThunderClan's apprentices their warrior name. His clan grew stronger with each passing sunrise and he couldn't have been more proud of every-cat.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 3:46 am

(OOC: OH MY GOODNESS I totally didn't see this post! I'm really sorry for neglecting this!)

Stormpaw padded out of the apprentice's den. Somehow he had a feeling that this would be a ceremony for him. He always knew he was qualified for a real warrior. And soon, he knew he would gain a new name and start his warriorhood. At the thought of being a warrior for real, he squared his chest and looked up to the leader in a fever of impatience.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 am

Once Stormpaw took his place bellow High Rock and the clan settled down, Lightningstar continued. "I, Lightningstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Stormpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" the fluffy leader asked, meeting the younger tom's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 1:44 am

"Yes." Stormpaw nodded solemnly. His heart beat so fast. Yes, this is a ceremony for him! He was really becoming a warrior! I wonder what my name will be when I become a warrior. He thought to himself excitedly. Stormheart? Stormstrike? Stormclaw?
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 9:54 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Stormpaw, from this moment you will be known as Stormclaw. StarClan honors your loyalty and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan," Lightningstar called over the gathered clan. Once he was done saying his ceremonial words, the leader jumped down from High Rock to let the rest of the clan take it from there with their usual ceremonial chanting.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 12:16 am

It felt a little unreal. Moments ago he was called by his old name, a name that accompanied him for moons. And now he stood here anew. Stormclaw. I actually prefer Stromheart...But Stormclaw is also good! The tom raised his head proudly, his eyes shining with joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Clan Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: