Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Empty
PostSubject: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 5:27 am

Silkpaw padded alongside the Thunderpath, his mind occupied. Recently cats had been getting sick, and they needed all the healthy cats to do their part. It obviously meant more work, but Silkpaw didn't really mind, because that work was hunting, and he loved hunting! So, on one of his few breaks, he decided he'd go hunting. It'd be a win-win for everyone. He'd get to do something he really liked, and the clan would be fed. Flawless logic! He thought, as the sight of a mouse caught his attention. It was on the other of the Thunderpath. And the other side of the Thunderpath, was Skyclan territory. I can catch that mouse! The scent of Thunderpath would drown out mine! He thought, adding another Flawless logic as he did so.

The black tom quickly crouched down, as he booked it across the Thunderpath, with one goal in mind to catch that mouse. Once there was grass underpaw again, Silkpaw leapt! Of course just because he liked hunting didn't mean that he was good at it, and he missed entirely, with him slamming his face, into something much bigger than a mouse. Around the size of cat, one who had a very familiar scent.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 6:47 am

Dovepaw was doing a little walk around the border to get away from all the sickness from camp. She already lost her mother and being around cats who were close to death made her very emotional. Just as she was about to walk back, a cat slammed into her making her stumble. As she was getting to her paws she instantly recognized the cat who ran into her. "Silkpaw!?" she mewed excitedly as she jumped up on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 7:36 am

Silkpaw felt himself fall to the ground as he looked up. "Dovepaw!" He said excitedly, as he jumped up. "Hi! Sorry bout bumping into you!" Silkpaw quickly apologized, before sitting down. "How have things been?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 10:40 am

Dovepaw say down with a small frown. "pretty hard... My mom is gone..." She mewed trying to not let her emotions take control. Her mother was a sore subject and everyone knew not to bring her up or she would be in tears.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 12:12 pm

Silkpaw lowered his ears at the news. "Oh. I'm sorry for your loss." He said, putting his paw onto Dovepaw's, in a attempt to comfort her. "Losing a parent that you've actully known, must be tough." Silkpaw quickly remeniced back on his own father, whom he had never met, due to him dying before he was born. Would he have missed him, if his father was around just a bit longer? Oh well better not worry about that.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 12:25 pm

Dovepaw smiled and looked at the black tom. "what about you? How is everything going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Silkpaw shrugged at Dovepaw's message, not taking his paw off of Dovepaw's. "Uh pretty good. I think I'll become a warrior soon, though apparently my sparring skills aren't all that good.... Cats also say my hunting skills are bad, but I don't really care about hunting, since I really like it! Oh oh! Maybe the next time we meet, we can battle train together! Aww we'd have to decide on a day and time though. Oh hey, how about a quarter moon from now! Oh and we can keep doing that! I'd really to talk to you more, your a really cool friend! We can also help each other with training! Then we'll be warriors in no time! Ahhh I'm so excited! Are you excited?" Silkpaw started rambling, as his mismatched eyes lit up with excitement. Of course he soon realized he was rambling, and stopped himself from doing it more so.

"Whoops! Sorry, got a little excited there." He apologized. Did he change the mood a bit too much? Yea probably. He also probably made Dovepaw uncomfortable- Wait why was he worried for Dovepaw? He had only talked to her like three times. Oh well, better worry about that later. Silkpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 2:02 am

Dovepaw smiled as he rambled, all sadness leaving her for a little bit. "That sounds like a great idea! I would love to see you again! But it might be hard with everything going on." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 2:13 am

Silkpaw shrugged as he stood up. "Yea it might a bit hard. But we can pull it off! I know we can!" His black ears perked up, as he started thinking. "How strict is Skyclan by the way? Do you have to go out with a warrior? I mean surely since your here alone, their not that strict! And I know Shadowclan isn't too strict, I think. I mean could be wrong, and Mom and Grasssnake hate that I've been going out alone. But yet again they never said anything about, so it must be alright! Anyways back to you. How strict is Skyclan?" He asked, going off rambling for a moment, before bringing himself back to reality, awaiting Dovepaw's answer.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 3:03 am

Dovepaw thought about it for a moment. " With breezebranch as deputy she has definitely gotten more protective, but I think I can easily sneak away without anyone knowing." She mewed with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 3:51 am

A smile grew on Silkpaw's face at Dovepaw's words. "Great! Now we have a day set for our meetings! We just need a place...." Silkpaw trailed off at the thought. Meeting at the Thunderpath could work, but that'd mean one of them would have to cross it. Plus there is the minor possiblty of cats from their scenting someone from an opposing clan, because last time Silkpaw checked, Skyclan and Shadowclan didn't have any alliances, that he at least knew of anyways. Were there any neutrel territories? Fourtrees was pretty neutral, in fact Silkpaw was pretty sure it was the most neutral territory. Plus the treck wouldn't be too long.... Yea Fourtrees could work!

But then again, Dovepaw would have to walk a lot, since Fourtrees was pretty for Skyclan, last time he checked. He wouldn't Dovepaw to be all tired by the time they actually would have their meeting. Guess the Thunderpath might work better than Fourtrees but Silkpaw wasn't sure. Maybe Dovepaw would know a good place! "Do you know any good places?" He asked her, tilting his head. "You know, to meet up?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 4:05 am

Dovepaw thought about it for a moment. "We could go to the little crossing(bridge) that connects Shadowclan territory to Skyclan territory. Two legs never use it anymore so it would be a good place to meet." She mewed.

(I'm guessing, map doesn't really go far in the direction of Skyclan thunderpath)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:37 am

Silkpaw perked his ears up. "Great!" He meowed enthuistically. He then turned around, ready to cross the Thunderpath. "Well I have to go now! See ya later Dovepaw!" Silkpaw waved his tail in goodbye, as he crossed the Thunderpath, stopping on the Shadowclan side, to look back at his friend. He waved his tail again, before turning around and walking away.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:43 am

Dovepaw smiled and turned out to go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)   Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another meeting! (Closed for Firedaisy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: Thunderpath-
Jump to: