Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
owlspark

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 4:24 am

as he bumbled around in the nursery he tumbled over his mother and into another kit, "AH! you dare try me!... oh uh- I don't know you do I?". He got up and looked at the kit, he seemed nice maybe a new playmate?...
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 4:34 am

Tinykit was sleeping next to his mother's paw, being a little taller than it made him feel more at ease. He hated to be small but knew he could easily confuse enemies. As he was stirring awake, he got crushed by a kit. The kit was average size but tiny felt like they were huge. Tinykit got to his paws and looked at the ginger tom. "No, I don't even know who you are!" He mewed irritated that the kit landed on him.
Back to top Go down
owlspark

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 4:55 am

"uh- well I was just playing and fell over sorry about that!" he chirped looking at the small kit, "you are so tiny! you must be really sneaky!" he commented. He stood up and shook himself, "wanna play with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 5:12 am

Tinykit thought about it before nodding. He might As Well make friends while getting stronger. "what should we play?" He asked, his tiny voice trying to get heard.
Back to top Go down
owlspark

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:13 am

"hmm, playfight? i can show you my warrior moves!" he fluffed up his mane and tried to look stronger, "i want to be leader one day!" "come on lets go!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:41 am

Tinykit smirked and nodded. He would show that even the tiny of creatures can be strong in a fight.
Back to top Go down
owlspark

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:20 am

"alright! you ready!?" she hollered ready to play with a new friend
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:22 am

Tinykit nodded before swiping his paw at her face. Before she could hit him back he was already moving away from where he was.
Back to top Go down
owlspark

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:23 am

"too slow! make sure to be swift and going when least expected!" he stated proudly! them swung clumsily at tiny
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:26 am

"take your advice!" He mewed before nipping her.
Back to top Go down
owlspark

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:27 am

"ow! good one!" he slid under and stood p sending tiny up in the air into some moss! "i made this move!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend   a new friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: