Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

I come in peace! (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

I come in peace! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: I come in peace! (closed)   I come in peace! (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 2:36 am

Padding alongside the stinky Thunderpath with her nose lifted into the air, Strawpaw kept watch for anything that could possibly be considered suspicious. With sickness running amuck, some-cat needed to patrol the borders and luckily for ShadowClan she very much enjoyed doing so. Keeping a steady pace, an unfamiliar scent ran across her nose. Stopping in her track, she lifted her feathery tail and scanned the area. "Hello?" the amber apprentice mewed with her ears perked forward and her tail swishing back and forth in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace! (closed)   I come in peace! (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 11:04 am

Although Gingerpaw enjoyed going out on his own, and did so often, his expedition this time was for different reasons than to just enjoy the moors. Ever since the illness began to spread, he had been avoiding camp as much as possible in an attempt to keep himself healthy. It seems to have worked, as he hadn't gotten sick yet, but that didn't mean he would stop separating himself.

Walking along the Thunderpath, he put himself to good use, making sure the borders were marked and no scents crossed the boundaries. It was somewhat hard to do, considering how badly the Thunderpath smelled. It covered most other scents nearby it, but he could still manage to pick out a fresh Shadowclan scent. Hackles raising, he gazed across the thunderpath, looking for who was nearby. When a she-cat's mew rang out through the air, he directed his attention toward the sound and ran toward it. He wouldn't normally be the cat to start a fight, but with the illness and everything, he didn't feel comfortable allowing a cat from another clan get so close to the border. Crouching low, he waited until he didn't feel the rumbling of monsters before he darted across the Thunderpath. Without wasting a moment, he unsheathed his claws and attacked Strawpaw, raking his claws down her flank.

Gingerpaw used Claws and Teeth, dealing 6 HP [4+2]

Gingerpaw:
30/30 HP

Strawpaw 24/30 HP

Last edited by Cotton on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace! (closed)   I come in peace! (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 11:04 am

The member 'Cotton' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace! (closed)   I come in peace! (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I come in peace! (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: Thunderpath-
Jump to: