Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

CC Suggestions

Go down 
+3
Firehaze
FireDaisy
Flybot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
!cab
!cab
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:11 am

You get 100cc on your birthday
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:13 am

Art

(Idk lol)
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:44 am

Writing contests for those who don’t really do art, with a minimum and maximum word count limit. Topics picked could be in relation to Warriors, the RP, or something along those lines. Submissions are judged based on creativity, grammar, and originality.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:59 am

I was debating to suggest this or not but why not?

Considering my past experience in WCC, maybe give a certain amount of CC for training apprentices to warriorhood and be involved with the process of ranking up. Back in WCC, many people were left with a person who did not want to be involved in mentoring and apprentices were left to train alone by themselves in roleplay (not a major problem but a recurrent one). So maybe, as a way to encourage people, give them 10 to 20 CC if they manage to train their assigned apprentice to warriorhood by participating in the topics they are meant to do to rank up

So the main idea:
20 CC (subject to change): Train an apprentice assigned by the deputy/leader to warriorhood (you must participate with the mentor in the apprentice's hunting and battle topic for this to apply)

Also, a problem I may see is an abuse of this by assigning more than one apprentice to one specific warrior. For this, maybe make a rule to not give more than one apprentice unless there's no other available warrior.

Pls feel free to throw all your feedback for this too :3 It was something that just crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 am

I still need my 200CC for advertising 10 times >;;
Not sure where else to put my complaint xD
I want my money Pikachu--
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 4:22 am

I was thinking we could have somewhere more prominent that lists your CC, so you don’t have to go and find a post.
Back to top Go down
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 9:24 am

This reminds me of how DA groups will give you like the currency for making art and stories about your characters lol. I support more ways of getting CC that would engage the users and encourage unique storylines!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CC Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC Suggestions   CC Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CC Suggestions
Page 1 of 1