Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA

Go down 
+6
cat5
Patch
Hitsjolly
Stormy
Asher
Silver Ink
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 7:23 am

Cat Name : Blizzardkit

Clan : SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat must learn the use of every herb, berry and medicinal alike (Such as cobwebs, honey, mouse bile…) make sure to keep a good amount of these in stock at any given time in their den, which they must watch over to avoid spoiling or other cats consuming them without their supervision (Like a curious kit trying to chew on unknown berries). They then must use such herbs and knowledge in the treatment of ill and injured cats that might need it, as well as to aid queens during their birthing process. A responsible Medicine cat will checkup regularly on the health of their clan, especially kits, queens and elders. The medicine cat must visit the Moonstone at least once every half-moon with the other Medicine Cats to share dreams with StarClan, an ONLY StarClan, and get guidance from them, as well as the potential prophecy that must be discussed with the leader of the clan and none else unless there is a direct request for such action to be taken. Upon the death of the leader, it is the duties of the Medicine Cat to accompany the deputy in turn to the Moonstone so they can be appointed as leader, as well as accompanying the apprentices on their own Moonstone trips whenever they are ready. They must appoint an apprentice as soon as possible when taking their mentor’s place or upon losing them for any reason, and train them to take over them when their time to join StarClan arrives. A medicine cat also has forbidden to fall in love or take a mate, and they may not have kits.

What would you do with this position? : A new path, a new life for Blizzy. This would open so many doors and allow her to become a completely new character with whole new motivations and aspirations in life like I was hoping, instead of a carbon copy of the Blizzard of WCC. It would allow me to interact with her and other cats in whole new ways, and would love to jump in as many topics as possible to try and develop her as much as possible in her new role, regardless if it’s healing others, helping in the birth of new clan members, deliver news and prophecies, gathering herbs or even just everyday chitchat with the rest if the clan for the sake if development. Who knows? Maybe now that having kits won’t become her #1 goal, she might start seeing the whole clan as her own kits and care for them just like it, or even develop a completely new, unexpected life goal!

Why do you deserve this position? : The medicine cat role is one I always eye with curiosity and awe, and is one I would love to experiment in my own instead of through the stories and replies of others. I won’t go ahead and make claims of this surely making me extra-active and able to post in 20+ daily threads daily, I know better than to me promises I can’t keep. However, I’ll take on the role responsibly and make sure to never leave anyone waiting in a relevant thread for over 24 hours in any worse case scenario, and post regularly under normal conditions. I may not be the most active poster in the site, but I take promises seriously and I hope I showed to be atleast somewhat reliable in the past to those I've already rped with. This is a golden opportunity for me to fulfill the most constant “What if…” on Blizzard’s life and I’m not about to let it go without putting up a fight.

Recommendations : Asher, Stormy, Hitsjui, Patch, Cat5

Last edited by Silver Ink on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 4:11 am

+1
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 5:34 am

+1! Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 8:41 am

+1 :3
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 6:37 am

+1 (:
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 7:35 am

+1
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 7:53 am

+1!!!!! good luck
Back to top Go down
puddlesdog

puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 am

+1 c:
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:49 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:56 pm

The votes are in...

Congratulations to Silver Ink and their character Blizzardkit on becoming SkyClan’s new Medicine Cat Apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA   Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizzardkit for SkyClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Site Planning :: MCA Applications-
Jump to: