Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA

Go down 
+3
Wraith
deer
FireDaisy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 8:13 am

Cat Name : Maple`Kit

Clan : Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : Medicine cats prevent, and treat illnesses in the clan. They also care for the elders, and help them feel comfortable until they leave to StarClan. Medicine Cats also train any future apprentices they may have, and tell the clan leader of any signs they may receive from Starclan, and help try to figure out their meanings. They also check up on the queen during her pregnancy, and helps her with kitting. They also check the health of the kits as they grow up into apprentices, and helps figure out any ailments they may be born with (ie, JayFeather's blindness, or Snowkit's deafness). When the leader dies they accompany the deputy to the Moonstone. While Training, they must lean every healing or deadly plant's properties, may it be good or not. They also must memorize what the plant does, what it looks like, and what it could be used in remedies (ie. poultice for battle wounds). They are able to help the other medicine cats, however, they are forbidden from taking a mate.

What would you do with this position? : I would create a rather interesting character with this position, perhaps even help drive the overall story happening in the RP evolve further. I would use Maple`Kit to his fullest extent, and create development for him, and other characters that may need his assistance, or overall become friends with him. It would make him see every cat born in the camp as his own, and furiously attempt to help them get over an ailment.

Why do you deserve this position? : I'm rather new to the Rp, and there possibly is someone who has been there much longer who is much more deserving of the position. I am not too busy, and am able to post during normal school hours. I do work, however, only four hour shifts five times a week. I have about 8~ years of experience in role playing, and I absolutely love doing it. With the position itself, the Medicine Cats in the books, I liked the relationships they had with each other, as they could ignore the clan borders and truly work together, and be friends. Im excited to see where this will have me end up, as well as Maple's story.

Recommendations : FireDaisy, Deer, Whisper, Ice, Winterpaw, Seer, Shad,

Last edited by shy on Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 2:21 am

+1
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 4:43 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 6:44 am

I recommend!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 8:25 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 am

recommended
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Recommend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA   Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple`kit - Possible Future Skyclan MCA
Page 1 of 1