Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Swiftkit for SkC MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Empty
PostSubject: Swiftkit for SkC MCA    Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 9:03 am

Cat Name : Swiftkit

Clan : Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : Medicine cats are very important clan members that heal, Save, and give life to the clan cats. Med cats can speak to Starclan and even tell prophecies.

What would you do with this position? : I would help the clan as much as I can and make sure everyone is alright. I will warn the clan members and also make sure I do the best I can

Why do you deserve this position? : I really want swift to be med cat because she is deaf and won’t be able to be a warrior. She wants to prove herself and I think this would be a great way for her to develop into the strong cat we all know she can be. I have also never been a medicine or MCA on any of the warrior cat sites so this will also be an adventure for me too.

Recommendations : Silver Ink, cyxxie, Flybot, Feather (4)

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit for SkC MCA    Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 4:06 am

+1
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit for SkC MCA    Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm

+1 <3
Back to top Go down
Flybot
!cab
!cab
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit for SkC MCA    Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 4:23 am

+1
Back to top Go down
feather

feather

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit for SkC MCA    Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:40 pm

+1! good luck friend ♡
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftkit for SkC MCA    Swiftkit for SkC MCA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swiftkit for SkC MCA
Page 1 of 1