Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Outsider Ranks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

Outsider Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Outsider Ranks   Outsider Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 2:52 am

I just noticed there are no ranks for rogues/loners. I just wanted to suggest their implementation here, as I feel it would be cool to have your non-clan cat also getting stronger and wiser with time instead of being stuck as weaklings their whole life. Right now, it might not be an issue, but once the battle system is implemented, I feel this can easily put any rogue/loner at a serious disadvantage against any clan cat should they want to have a “fair fight” instead of a predefined winner one that won’t require the use of said system.

Now, I’ll agree that no rogue/loner should be able to get ranks and stats as high as any warrior, nor get any "exclusive moves" that clans might have. They lack proper training and know little to nothing about the secrets passed down through generations clans do have after all.

About kittypet ranks…I dunno, maybe? I mean, unlike a rogue/loner that must learn to fend for themselves and survive, they are supposed to be pampered and safe 24/7, with no need to ever learn how to hunt or fight. I only drop it here in case there are “Rebel kittypets” around that might want to rank up a bit, even if their max rank would never be as strong as a clan cat or a rogue/loner.

Edits: Typos

Last edited by Silver Ink on Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Outsider Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outsider Ranks   Outsider Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 2:54 am

Amen! Sunny is a Kittypet but maybe she will run away and become a loner so will need those
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Outsider Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outsider Ranks   Outsider Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 12:03 am

I like this idea! I want Dusk to become a loner.
Back to top Go down
swiftey

swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

Outsider Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outsider Ranks   Outsider Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 9:25 am

Support! It just makes sense to have ranks for the outsiders too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outsider Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outsider Ranks   Outsider Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outsider Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to: