Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

I Hope You Find a Way To Be Yourself Someday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

I Hope You Find a Way To Be Yourself Someday Empty
PostSubject: I Hope You Find a Way To Be Yourself Someday   I Hope You Find a Way To Be Yourself Someday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 am

Shrikepaw couldn't stand to be in camp any longer. She knew her face tended to look like she was in a bad mood regardless of whether or not she actually was, but she was going to scream if one more cat either asked her if she was alright today or looked at her with that look. The one that showed very clearly that they thought she was an ill tempered creature that deserved to be avoided.

So she had headed off into the territory, making her way close to the border with ThunderClan where the Fallen Oak was. Climbing it was always therapeutic to her, and maybe someone would happen by and she could drop down and scare them. Sure, it didn't help her image of not being a cat that others would want to avoid, but it would be fun.

She dug her claws into the trunk of the fallen tree, pulling herself up and enjoying the stretch of her muscles and the feeling of her claws sinking into the bark. Was there anything better than climbing? Well, maybe climbing a still standing tree would be better, but this was still pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down

I Hope You Find a Way To Be Yourself Someday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: