Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Romance Drama Plot #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Romance Drama Plot #1 Empty
PostSubject: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:28 am

Plot Rundown
Two sisters. One tom. The tom is in love with one of the sisters, sister "A" all three of them grow up together. The smallest sister, sister "B" is madly in love with the tom despite being the youngest out of all of them. The tom desperately wants to be with A but she's never been interested in him, he does the courtship ritual of their clan but she refuses as she doesn't love him and she feels like she'd never love or be ready to give up her warrior lifestyle to be some "lousy queen".

Later on sister B performs their clans courtship ritual, the tom feels obligated to say yes. B is over the moon. Eventually they have kits but not without B noticing that the tom comes to A's every beckon and call, A doesn't do it intentionally she doesn't even know the tom still loves her. He even to leave her kits and herself without food.

B decides she's fed up of being second best, basically chases the tom off whenever he tries to come close to her kits. She essentially tells him "You didn't raise them, you weren't even here. You were too busy chasing after my sister!". Sister A finds out what the tom has been doing to her sister and is disgusted he would even think about leaving his kits behind just to chase after her. The tom comes chasing after her, wanting comfort, trying to twist B's words saying that she just decided to leave him. A and B are still very close so she doesn't believe the tom.

A and B decide to raise the kits together as sisters, because B is scared and feels like she can't raise her children alone, she feels like the clan would judge her.

The tom however slinks off, always watching them from afar. He knows he isn't welcome by either of them because he tried to pit them against each other.

It's not a huge major plot, just a romantic drama.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:48 am

I like this plot. I could offer up Lily as either A or B if you need anyone, and she does have sisters. I would offer Wolf for the tom but I already have stuff going for him.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:55 am

I love this plot but my only open she-cat is sunny and she is kp
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 7:51 pm

Yeah I like the idea of it too, sisters coming together!! I took inspiration from Pretty Little Women and the Hamilton song "First Burn".

I like the idea of this plot coming to fruition but this is more of an idea dump.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 5:01 am

This plot has been approved!

If anything major is changed or added to this plot, please contact a staff member to inform them of such updates.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 5:18 am

My goodness, if Lily will do the plot, I'll offer Mud for the other sister--
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 am

Yo, just saying I'm not gonna do this plot. It's just an idea so if anyone wants to take this off my hands and do it themselves go crazy, you can change whatever you want, all my plots are up for grabs unless specified otherwise (just ask lol).
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:17 am

I have a possible mate for Lily, so I don’t think this plot will work with it.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:19 am

Lily could be Cat A, since she is older then Mud and not interested in the tom ,,
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:21 am

Ok then, sounds good if we can find a tom.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:25 am

Time to post that request, I'll do it <<

The poor Breeze line. First Breeze mom with her half-Clan, then Lion baby following after mom's lead, Lily bean going rogue, and now Mud has an awful relationship xDD
,,what does that say about my parenting skills xDDD
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:27 am

Awww poor Breeze is trying so hard xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance Drama Plot #1   Romance Drama Plot #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Drama Plot #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Plot Boards-
Jump to: