Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A little crush (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

A little crush (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A little crush (Closed)   A little crush (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:47 am

Minnowpaw padded into Fourtrees looking for prey. She was alone. But it wasn't that dangerous. She padded to the center and sighed. Suddenly a cat caught her eye. It was a tom and he looked cute. With those eyes. Minnowpaw realized that she had a crush. "Hey Cutie!" Said Minnowpaw in a flirty voice, smiling. She even winked at the cat.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: A little crush (Closed)   A little crush (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Cinderpaw was simply padding near the territory, deciding to take a break near Fourtrees, his ears perked when he heard a bush and he jumped. The long furred apprentice saw the silver tabby and blinked in confusion, by scent this was a Riverclan cat, when he saw her wink at him he because very confused. "Uh.." He mewed nervously. "Riverclan, right?" He asked, titling his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A little crush (Closed)   A little crush (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:41 am

Minnowpaw smiled. "Thats right cutie. The names Minnowpaw. Whats yours?" Asked Minnowpaw flityly. She couldn't believe how handsome this tom cat was. He looked so cute and handsome. "Ya taken?" Asked Minnowpaw. Hopefully this tom wasn't taken.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: A little crush (Closed)   A little crush (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 1:37 pm

I AM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT!))
Cinderpaw blinked. "Am I..? No." He mewed. "And um, I'm Cinderpaw." His ears flattened, what was this Riverclan cat doing? Whatever she was doing it must've been working because he lost his guard all of a sudden. "Why'd you ask..?"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A little crush (Closed)   A little crush (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:45 am

"Oh nothing. Anyways I don't wanna talk long. I have to hunt. But if ya need anything I'm right across the border." She said flirtly. "So see ya around Cinderpaw?"

OOC: Its ok ^^ lets end this topic now so we don't have to worry about posting in this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little crush (Closed)   A little crush (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little crush (Closed)
Page 1 of 1