Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Everyday is an adventure {Closed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

Everyday is an adventure {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Everyday is an adventure {Closed}   Everyday is an adventure {Closed} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 11:54 am

The sun was high and for once it wasn't too terribly cold as Flowtail padded through the entrance to camp and out into the forest beyond. He glanced behind him at where his apprentice, Palepaw, padded beside him. With the day being warmer his shoulder finally wasn't as stiff as it had been on some of the colder days, and he felt confident in his ability to take his apprentice out and hopefully get her started on some hunting as well as show her the territory. "Alright, so first I'll show you the borders and tell you a little about each clan, then we can do a little hunting on our way back to camp," He mewed with a nod, glancing to see if Palepaw agreed. "It will be a lot more walking than what you are used to at camp, so if you get tired and want to head back at any time let me know. If you think you have it in you, I might even show you some battle moves before we return." He flashed her a smile as he made his way to the Skyclan border, figuring he would make a loop from Skyclan and around to end at the Riverclan border where some of the better hunting grounds were. This was his first apprentice, and he hoped he lived up to whatever her expectations were and properly prepared her for life ahead of her. His heart knotted in his chest as he gave a few worried licks to his left shoulder, his tongue rasping over his scarred skin.
Back to top Go down

Everyday is an adventure {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyday is an adventure {Closed}   Everyday is an adventure {Closed} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 2:02 am

Palepaw had followed after her mentor, her ears perked as she listened to her surroundings. She's only been out at camp that one time, when Badgerpaw had taken her hunting training, even though she never actually caught anything. She nodded absently when she noticed he had glanced back at her. Palepaw only half-heard what he said...something about...borders, and training. "Yeah. Im pretty sure I have it in me." She had said, having mostly heard only the last part, her fur fluffing up a tad bit. However, her tone was mostly dismissive.

Palepaw regained her focus on him, her gaze settling on his scarred shoulder for only a moment, then looking back quickly ahead of her. She hadn't noticed his scars until she heard him grooming it.
Back to top Go down

Everyday is an adventure {Closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Woods-
Jump to: