Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 10:36 pm

Patchpaw barrelled into camp excitedly, he had just been hunting. He dropped his kill in the middle of camp and yowled for all to hear "Look at this GIANT rabbit I caught!". He picked up the brown ball of fluff and waved it around proudly, it was HUGE, nearly the biggest rabbit he'd seen in his ENTIRE life, he'd been the one to catch it!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 11:52 pm

Fernpaw was woken up by patchpaw’s yelling so went out to see what he was on about. Next to him was a really big rabbit and she padded up to him. “This is a really good catch.” she mewed nuzzling him. She was happy that at least someone was good at hunting, unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 12:12 am

Patchpaw looked at Ferpaw, happy she could see his HUGE catch, he hoped that it impressed her. "LOOK. HOW. BIG. IT. IS." He shouted excitedly, patting it at each pause. He was so happy he could jump up and dance around.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 3:14 am

Thrushpaw left her den to see what Patchpaw was saying. She'd been taking a short nap between tasks, fixing up the elders den and going hunting for flowers to decorate her nest with. She walked a fox-length away to the fresh kill pile and peered at the kill Patchpaw had collected. "Woah. No way in Starclan you caught that by yourself, Patchpaw". She smirked, looking up at the tom. In all honesty, it was the biggest, juiciest rabbit she'd seen all leafbare... It wasn't fair, surely Patchpaw would be considered the best apprentice in the clan now.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 3:51 am

Patchpaw stared at Thrushpaw with his eyes wide, he look from her to Fernpaw and back again. "I can't believe I caught it myself. It didn't even put up a fight." he smiled "This could feed the WHOLE CLAN!" he looked deep in thought for a moment before declaring "I'll take it to the elders, if there's any left over it'll go to the queen and then to us. I'm going to go hunting after, do you want to come with?" He cocked his head at the two she-cats. He didn't know Thrushpaw very well but it'd never hurt to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 3:59 am

Fernpaw purred and nodded along. She would love to spend time with her love and also one of her friends. “Let’s hope I can actually hunt today.” she said remembering yesterday when she kept failing.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 4:04 am

Thrushpaw was vaguely disbelieving, but put it aside. "Sure," she replied, eager to flex her claws and get out and hunt. It was, arguably, her favorite activity, far better than helping out the elders. She felt a little bit odd third-wheeling the two apprentices, but whatever, she needed all the friends she could get in her own clan. "Come on then, I'm sure we can all go by ourselves".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]   Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patchpaws' Hairy Hare [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1