Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated) Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated)   AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 9:46 am

Fernpaw limped into camp and headed straight towards the med den. Well she thinks she was heading towards the med den, the blood was making her eyesight a little blurry. she would have followed her nose if it wasn’t for the Thunderclan stench stuck to her fur. She got to the entrance of the med den. “Swiftstream(I think, I forgot)I need your help.” she mewed weakly.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated)   AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 6:16 am

Patchpaw seeing Fernpaw in pain ran over, he licked her flank. "Don't worry, I'll get you to Swiftstream right away" he murmured, he let her lean on his side and guided her to the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated)   AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:33 am

Softpaw padded out of the medicine den just in time to nearly bump into Patchpaw. "Sorry, Patc-" her apology was cut short as the reek of blood filled her nostrils and Fernpaw's injury caught her attention. "Fernpaw!" She yowled in surprise. Quickly, she turned around and dashed back into the medicine den, grabbing a bunch of cobwebs in her jaws before rushing back out.

"Stay still; we need to stop your bleeding before it worsens." Softpaw explained, applying a thick wad of cobwebs to the injury. Dark red blood quickly dyed the cobwebs red, and she swiftly replaced them effortlessly. Finally, the bleeding stopped enough for her to lead Fernpaw into the medicine den. "Patchpaw, run ahead and go get Swiftstream, Fernpaw lean on me," Glancing around, she looked for the nearest apprentice. "Go tell Brindleface that Fernpaw's been injured!" She ordered before she started leading the tabby apprentice into the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated)   AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHH Nooo it stings!! (I guess open after she treated)
Page 1 of 1