Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 9:46 am

Patchpaw looked around the clearing to ensure nobody was around. Luckily for him only a single elder lay in camp dozing. He crouched down, picking up his bouquet. He had spent nearly a moon seeking out and collecting the most beautiful flowers, he had piled them together carefully ensuring that the colours would blend perfectly with each other he had then taken a purple lilac and put it in the middle of the bouquet. Purple lilacs signify the first feelings of love, as any cat would know. He had tied the bouquet together with the stem of a bellflower, it's head drooping dangerously close to the ground.

He lifted his head as high as he could to ensure none of the flowers touched the ground. He had tried to make the floral arrangement as beautiful as the she-cats heart he was vying for, but nothing could be as beautiful as her. He blushed under his fur thinking of Fernpaw. He hoped she would feel the same way as he did. He searched for the perfect place to hide the flowers so that nosy Fernpaw wouldn't find them, wanted to present them to her as soon as possible but would prefer to do it privately in case she didn't feel the same as he did.

Seeing as many cats in their clan had guessed what he was up to he decided to ask the elders with help hiding his precious secret. Although it wasn't much of a secret, he realised he had been running his mouth again. Asking stupid questions like 'Where are the best smelling flowers?' and 'How do I dry out flowers?'. He only hoped that Fernpaw hadn't caught on yet. The elders nodded kindly, taking his bouquet and hiding it in the back of their den.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 9:57 am

Fernpaw hasn't seen much of patchpaw and her heart ached for his attention and love. She was out doing a hunting patrol and when that was over she passed back to camp with her jaws full of mice and hare. She noticed patchpaw and smiled at him before dropping the prey off.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:04 am

"H-hello Fernpaw" Patchpaw stuttered, that was unusual for him. He mentally facepalmed, he didn't want Fernpaw to guess what he was up to. He looked at his paws and shuffled them, it was so hard keeping a secret from one of his best friends. He saw the mice she'd caught "Good catch" he smiled timidly. "How would like to go outside the camp? I-I uh, have a surprise for you" his eyes darted away from Fernpaw. He shuffled his paws again.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:16 am

Fernpaw noticed him acting weird but shook it off. "ok!" she mewed following him out.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:20 am

"Ummm, you head out first, I'll meet you there" Without checking she'd left he charged off to fetch his bouquet. Entering the elders den he gave a respectful nod to the elder guarding it. He picked it up gently to ensure no flowers had been crushed and worked himself up for his big moment.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:22 am

Fernpaw kept on walking wondering what Patchpaw was doing and why they were going outside of camp when she just got back. Today has been weird for her and now she is thinking Patchpaw is hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:26 am

Peeking out of the elders den to make sure Fernpaw was already out of camp (He didn't trust her not to snoop!) he took in a deep breath through his nose and walked out of camp to meet her. Her back was turned so she hadn't noticed him yet. He shivered with anxiety, this was his big moment, here and now. 'Dear StarClan let her feel the same way as me!' he made the quick prayer in his head.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:41 am

Fernpaw heard Patchpaw behind her but kept walking wonder where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:48 am

Patchpaw they were next to a huge pine tree that had been there for many moons. "Stop, right here will do" He said hesitantly mumbling through the extravagant bouquet, he felt as if his nerves were on fire.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:50 am

Fernpaw stopped at turned around and looked shocked at what he was carrying. She didn’t know what to say as she just kept looking at the beautiful flowers in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:04 am

He gently put the flowers down at Fernpaws feet. "I like you Fernpaw, alot. I don't think I've ever liked anyone else as much as I like you." He managed to stammer out "Fernpaw I'm in love with you." He twitched nervously, taking a break between his words and thinking out the next. "Now, y-you don't have to accept this, I'll understand if you don't feel the same way as I do. I just pray to StarClan that you do". He stood there, awaiting her response wishing he had thought out what he was going to say beforehand.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:06 am

Fernpaw looked at him in shock before giggling and pouncing on him. She licked his face all over and even nuzzled his cheeks with hers. “Eee I love you too, I have been waiting for this day forever!” she mewed happily getting off him to see the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:14 am

Patchpaws emotions were screaming, he was overwhelmed with happiness. He knew now he never should've doubted that Fernpaw would feel the same. He nuzzled into Fernpaws licks and purred delighted. As she got up to look at the flowers a wave of new nerves washed over him "D-do you like them?" He questioned, hoping his moon-full of collecting flowers hadn't been in vain. "I tried to capture how I really felt for you.. How your beauty makes my heart stand still." He flushed under his fur, saying it out loud made it sound lame.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:15 am

They are lovely and so are you.” she purred nuzzling him again then picking up the flowers to line her bed with.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:21 am

Patchpaw hopped up happily and followed his friend, now mate back to camp. He walked beside her, their pelts brushing and he couldn't stop purring. He knew he would never be as happy as he was in this moment.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:22 am

Fernpaw went to the apprentice den with the flowers and lined her bed. When she became a warrior she would move them but for now they were prefect where they were. She smiled and Patchpaw and motioned for him to join her as she was going to take a nap from the long day.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:35 am

Patchpaw grinned from ear to ear watching his mate line her.. No their nest with the flowers he'd gathered. He settled in beside her burying his nose into her flank and breathing in her sweet scent. It was the last think he smelled as he drift off to sleep, dreaming of them hunting together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]   A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fernfull Proposal [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1