Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:15 am

Patchpaw lay in camp, he had nothing to do. His mentor was busy elsewhere and he had already finished his apprentice duties. It felt wrong just laying about doing nothing, his paws itched to run or hunt. He sighed kneading the hard ground, what could he do? He looked around questioningly. Perhaps the elders needed help? He glanced over to see they were already being seen to by another apprentice. Maybe the Clan needed the fresh-kill pile restocked? He looked over to see it completely full, not only that but more apprentices were bringing in more fresh-kill. He sighed again "WindClan has too many apprentices" He said to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroony

Buckaroony

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:56 am

I feel that, said Sunpaw, yet another apprentice. She sauntered over and took a seat next to Patchpaw. But, hey, I think we'll all make some stellar warriors one of these days. Just a slow patch, yanno? Sunpaw said the words, but she feared it was evident that she didn't quite believe that it was just a slow patch. But at the same time, she felt she was being rather impatient. After all, there was next to nothing to do that wasn't already handled by the other apprentices. And compared to the others, Sunpaw was bad at taking the initiative to get stuff done. She lacked self-confidence like that.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 7:15 am

Fernstep padded towards her mate with a smirk. “I know I’m now a warrior but that doesn’t mean we can’t still have fun.” she mewed laying down next to Patchpaw. She smiled at sunpaw. “Not everything is about training, maybe you guys could play a game.” she said looking between the two apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroony

Buckaroony

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 7:18 am

Immediately Sunpaw brightened. Oh yeah! I've spent so much time hunting and training that I forgot we could still play games! Though she had to admit it felt a tad...frivolous. But Fernstep was right. If nothing else, this could be a morale builder.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:18 am

Patchpaw yawned, he felt slightly jealous that his mate had become a warrior before him. "Are you sure that's not too kit-like for your taste? I don't want to drag you around." He mumbled, nervously.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:30 am

She rolled her eyes at her mate. “Just cause I’m now a warrior doesn’t mean I don’t have fun. Hmm how about Truth or Dare?” she asked while nuzzling her head into his fur so she could cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]   Revenge of The Spider [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of The Spider [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1