Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Fun With Friends [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Fun With Friends [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:45 am

Patchpaw bound into the barren, frosty Moors. He barely remembered to stay quiet he was so excited, his friend and mate were by his side. He couldn't wait until it was new-leaf and they could find plumper prey to take back to camp. He stopped in an area that was known for copious amounts of fresh-kill. He turned to his friends "I bet I can catch more prey than any of you!" he sounded smug. The type of smug that made you want to knock someone down a peg.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:57 am

Fernpaw walked after patchpaw and rolled her eyes. "you know I suck at hunting." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 10:43 am

Thrushpaw narrowed her eyes. "You'd be crazier than a fox in a fit if you think you can catch more than me- I'm sure it was just Starclan gracing you with a single drop of luck that got you that rabbit". She stuck out her tongue in a teasing manner, and turned to face Fernpaw. "That may be so, but... C'mon, what say you and I go hunt together and see if we can out-hunt Patchpaw?" The she-cat boldly attempted to make the two apprentices play her game.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:09 am

"I bet I'll still be able to beat both of you!" Patchpaw bantered. He nudged his face against Fernpaw trying to reassure her "I'm sure you'll do great" he whispered. He made sure Thrushpaw hadn't heard because he didn't want her to think she could beat him. He sat there with his tail curled over his feet to protect them from the cold.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:14 am

Fernpaw nodded and smiled at Patchpaw. “How about we each catch a certain prey and see who was better, maybe the prey could be rabbit.” she mewed looking at the two.

(Just realized this is her last topic as an apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:26 am

Patchpaw snickered remembering how Fernpaw had repeatedly failed to catch the dumb bunnies. He loved his mate but that memory would always crack him up. "That sounds good to me!" He watched Thrushpaw, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
cat5

cat5

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:08 pm

[OOC - there's a posting order, please try to follow it ^_^ ]

"Luck, Patchpaw, luck," the she-cat sighed, playfully smiling. Listening to Fernpaw's idea, she replied, "Sure," a little bit dissapointed that they wouldn't play her way, but having to admit that it was a good idea. "So we all try to catch a rabbit? Here, actually, how about whichever cat catches a rabbit first wins this game?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Fernpaw nodded and went off to try and find a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun With Friends [OPEN]   Fun With Friends [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun With Friends [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1