Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Empty
PostSubject: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 12:33 am

/Ask my cats or me any questions!\

Available for questions:
Breezebranch, Softcloud, Violetbriar, Mudpaw, Sweetkit, Light, me.

Unavailable for questions:
Moth

~~Breeze's answered questions~~
Why do you hate Smoke so much Asked by: Deer
Answer:

~~Soft's answered questions~~
Do you still hate Fernpaw? Asked by: Fire Daisy
Answer:

~~Violet's answered questions~~
What do you think of Wolfpaw? Asked by: Deer.
answer:

What do you think of Minnowpaw? Asked by: Hitsjui
Answer:

~~Mud's answered questions~~
What do you think of Smoke? Asked by: Deer
Answer:

~~Sweet's answered questions~~
N/A

~~Light's answered questions~~
N/A

~~Moth's answered questions~~
N/A

~~My answered questions~~
Who is your favorite OC on FotW and WCC? Asked by: Deer
Answer:

All questions will be answered in-character. Ask away! <33

Last edited by Stormy on Fri May 29, 2020 4:46 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 12:51 am

For Violetpaw:

How do you feel about Wolfpaw?
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:14 am

"Um, well, Wolfpaw is my really good friend!" She mewed briskily, nervously laughing. "He's my training buddy, too. Willowshade is mentor to us both. And uh," She glanced away, cream tail shyly flicking over her face, "Well, I, um he- he.. he's kinda cu- w-wait!" She paused, green eyes flaring as she realized she didn't know why this cat wanted to know! "Why do you want to know? Oh, I bet Otterpaw sent you, didn't she! Well! I'll have a word with her!" she hisses and stomps away, heading towards the river bank.

In short, she thinks he's a really good friend, and, secretly, she has a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:32 am

Soft: Do you still hate fern?
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:37 am

"How could I? She saved my life," Softpaw mewed quietly, looking up with slight fear in her eyes, "That fox would have killed me. Fernpaw saved my life, I owe my life to her. She deserves to be a warrior, it's about time Brindlestar made her one." Softpaw declared fiercely. "She's my best friend. I'd die for her."

In short, no, Softpaw does not hate Fernpaw. In fact, she owes her life to her and views Fernpaw as her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:19 am

Violetpaw what do you think of Minnowpaw? (I asked this same question to Wolfpaw but I wanted to ask it again ):3 hehe)
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 12:20 pm

The cream she-cat paused to look up, but as the cat asked about Minnowpaw, her lips curled in a snarl. "I want nothing to do with her! She's bossy and annoying, always flirting and never volunteering for true warrior things. And can you believe she has the audacity to call Ivyfeather mom?" She hissed, eyes narrowing. She snorted, "Ivyfeather is my mother! Bluepaw, Otterpaw, Cherrykit, and I are the only kits she has. Minnowpaw is so rude and I hate her! I mean, look how she treated poor Adderkit! The sooner she stops smooching up to my mother, the better."

In short, Violetpaw is disgusted with the idea of Minnowpaw and doesn't like a single hair on her pelt. Ivyfeather, in her opinion, is not her mother and will never be. The sooner Minnowpaw realizes this, the better.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:12 am

Best. Response. Ever.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:19 am

Breeze - why do you hate smoke so much?

Mud - what do you think about smoke?
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:21 am

Sweetkit is officially open for questions, even though she's unborn. Moth is also open for questions, despite the fact she's unborn as well.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:36 am

Breezebranch pads up to Briarshine and another cat cheerily, offering a squirrel. She chats about her kits and Smallpaw, scowling as she mentions Smoke. As the cat asks why she hates Smoke, Briarshine pulls away, clearly offended. Breezebranch's green eyes widen and her fur begins to rise. "He killed Sorrelpaw! Sorrelpaw was like a sixth daughter to me! He's far too close to Lilypaw. He's manipulative and sooner or later he's going to hurt her!" She hissed, green eyes flaring with anger. "He's a rogue! Rogues can't be trusted, especially not ones who kill other cats. I'm all about giving cats a second chance despite origin, just look at Icepaw! But not Smoke! Didn't you hear him? He killed his parents. A cat with no respect for their kin has no empathy towards any cat. He's shown his true colors. He's a murderer, and will be treated as such." She mewed coldly. "There's no cure for a cat who belongs in the Dark Forest."

In short, she doesn't trust him. He's a murderer, and can never be trusted. He's a lost cause as he has the heart of a cat from the Dark Forest.

Mudpaw fidgets nervously, looking at the ground anxiously. "Uh, I don't... I'm.. Not sure... I'm- I'm worried for Lily but... I just.." She trails off, embarrassed. "I don't know.. Sorrel was like a sister to me, and Small is my best friend.. Briar feels like a second mom.. I'm sure Lily's got to be a bit mad at him, after all, he killed a cat who grew up with other, the daughter of Briar, who practically helped raise us.." She trailed off, blinking. "I don't really... Trust him.. I mean, h-he killed.. H-he killed.... S-sorrel..." She breaks off, tears choking her voice. "I'm s-sorry, I must g-go.." She pads away to the apprentices den. tail drooping.

In short, she'd uncertain. She wants the best for Lilypaw but is unsure if she can get over the fact she killed a cat so dear to her.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 5:36 am

guys,, I want more question lmao
I'm in a question-y mood now--
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 5:37 am

For Stormy - who’s your favorite cat out of all of your OCs on FotW on WCC?
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 5:48 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhh---

Before Fate of the Warriors, I easily would've chosen Softcloud. She's easily my most roleplayed on WCC. Although after the mini plot with Downpaw, I've grown increasingly fond of my grumpy boy. Storm is going through an emotional phase which reminds me of my struggles with anxiety and depression. So, on WCC, I'd have to say Softcloud-- although, she's still Softpaw on there.

On Fate of the Warriors, however, a new OC has come to challenge Softcloud for the role of most roleplayed; Breezebranch. I adore her child, Mudpaw, and the quirkiness of both of them. Violetpaw and Wolfpaw are super cute together, and Violetpaw is my constantly hurt child.

My planned cats include Sweetkit, Moth, Spottedkit, Ivykit, and Cinderkit. Out of those, Sweetkit is the most different. Her Warrior name, Sweetheart, is a complete oxymoron. She is the embodiment of evil. She's manipulative and only cares for three cats; Briarkit, Colepaw, and herself. She'll be interesting to play. Ivykit is loyal to a fault and fiercly shut off, not letting many people in. Moth is adventurous and curious beyond curious. As for Spottedkit and Cinderkit, the have personalities still in the works.

So far, my favorite cat to roleplay on Fate of the Warriors is Breezebranch. If I had to choose between Breezebranch and Softcloud, I'd choose Breezebranch.

In short, on WCC Softcloud. FotW is Breezebranch. Overall, Breezebranch.

Last edited by Stormy on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 5:50 am

Yes Breeeze is amazing
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 6:30 am

I agree. Also, Deer, your Tickers are stretching the page. Try changing them to Mini Tickers?
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 6:31 am

Good idea I’m gonna do that
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 4:44 am

Sweetkit and Light are officially open for questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.   A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Q&A moment- A Stormcloud's edition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: