Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A sunny Oak (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A sunny Oak (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:31 am

Sunny was happy to be out of ‘Shadowclan’ territory as she hated her fur getting that muddy. She was now padding through a dense forest of trees that loomed over her as she was engulfed in their shadows. As she was lost in though she didn’t notice the scent of a new cat and crashed right into them scaring off a mouse that the cat was hunting.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:37 am

Oakleap padded through the territory. After she had her nap she was ready to hunt. A mouse scurried towards her. Oakleap crouched down ready to catch it when something bumped into her. She scrambled to her paws and hissed to realize that it was a kittypet. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in twolegplace?" Asked Oakleap confused.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:39 am

Oh sorry, my owners are away so I like to wander around the territories.” she said remembering what oddpaw told her about the area being separated. She noticed that this tabby she-cat was older than the others. She was more muscular than Patchpaw and Fernpaw but more bright than oddpaw. “I’m sunny, nice to meet you.” she mewed.

(She doesn’t know about fern becoming warrior)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:42 am

"Well hi! I'm Oakleap a warrior of Thunderclan." Said Oakleap to Sunny.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:48 am

Wait, you don’t have paw at the end of your name like the other clan cats I have met.” she mewed confused.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 7:25 am

"Well once a cat becomes a warrior their no longer a paw. Their paw name changes to a name their leader chooses, like Oakleap." Said Oakleap.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 7:29 am

Oh hey, do you know the other clan cats that I have met? They were Oddpaw, Fernpaw, and Patchpaw.” she mewed at the warrior in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 8:15 am

akleap thougt before repling. She did meet Fernpaw and Patchpaw but not Oddpaw. "I've seen Fernpaw and Patchpaw." She replied.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 8:18 am

Sunny nodded and wondered what else to say to the cat.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 8:28 am

Oakleap sighed and looked around. "Well I need to hunt. Wanna watch?" Asked Oakleap.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 9:10 am

Sure, I haven’t seen how you guys collect food yet.” she mewed and padded after oak leap.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:17 am

Oakleap sniffed around when she spotted a squrriel. She crouched and padded very closely. She then leapt.

Oakleap catched the squrriel easily. She looked up with squrriel in her jaws, turning around to see Sunny.

Last edited by Hitsjui on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:17 am

The member 'Hitsjui' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:31 am

Wait? You eat that raw?!” she asked looking at the dead animal in disgust. It was bleeding and furry and sunny would never give up her food for the dead thing.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:04 am

Oakleap chuckled. "Well what do you want me to do? Destroy the whole forest just so the prey could be nice and warm?" Oakleap said jokingly. "Plus besides the pellets that you eat are raw too!" Oakleap couldn't help but giggle. This kittypet was complaining over a raw squrriel, but for Oakleap squrriels are delioucs. But not as tasty as birds.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:06 am

What else do you guys do??” she mewed in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:11 am

Oakpaw thought about it before repliying. "Well apprentices learn how to fight and we protect our borders. Some us once we're warriors have kits and care for them. With kits without parents other queens, mother cats, raise them." Oakleap turned around. "Well anyways I have to get back to camp. Rember you can always visit just stay at the borders."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:13 am

Ok.” she said as she watched oak leap walk away. She padded home.

-topic over-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sunny Oak (Closed)   A sunny Oak (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny Oak (Closed)
Page 1 of 1